does mse + fp work 10x better in puberty?

PubertyMaxxer

PubertyMaxxer

Face, Height, Frame, Dick
does it ? @CopeAndRope @SayNoToRotting if so lifefuel

37.45x better

The younger you are the higher the IGF-1 levels are, the faster the bone remodeling is.

But if you want absolutely fast results, use peptides to raise your IGF-1 levels to the roof.

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
The younger you are the higher the IGF-1 levels are, the faster the bone remodeling is.

But if you want absolutely fast results, use peptides to raise your IGF-1 levels to the roof.
i am injecting HGH anyways bro

i have IGF1 levels of 647 , very high T , and low E of 17

And why do you want to use MSE instead of using the intraoral appliance?
im using both in combinaton

one to expand my palate , im using a brace to increase my teeth angle so that they meetb again after expansion.
on top of thaT ILL LET HER BUILD COPEANDROPES FACEPULLER: BOTH IN COMBINATION 0 CHADDOM

• +1
Reactions: Slyfex8
im using both in combinaton

one to expand my palate , im using a brace to increase my teeth angle so that they meetb again after expansion.
on top of thaT ILL LET HER BUILD COPEANDROPES FACEPULLER: BOTH IN COMBINATION 0 CHADDOM

Wait what she is going to build? Because the idea behind MSE is that you are not going to need the intraoral appliance, just the facepuller that is used to pull upward, forward and you anchor it to the MSE, why an orthodontist would build that for you, it's not really their field?

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Wait what she is going to build? Because the idea behind MSE is that you are not going to need the intraoral appliance, just the facepuller that is used to pull upward, forward and you anchor it to the MSE, why an orthodontist would build that for you, it's not really their field?
yes i mean what youn were saying. its just a MARPE + copeandropes FACEPULLER

• +1
Reactions: Slyfex8
yes i mean what youn were saying. its just a MARPE + copeandropes FACEPULLER

So it's good, on my side I can't get any bone anchored palate expander in my country but I gotten a slow palatal expansion when I was like 14.

I'm going to have to use the intraoral appliance hoping it works as well as if it were anchored to a palate expander. Also I intend to inject myself with peptides to raise my IGF-1 levels, I hope for quick results and hope that my mandible and other bones will follow.

I'm 16 BTW.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer