does mse increase ipd?

S

sub5inchcel

Kraken
im still not sure

Looks about the same maybe a very slight change but not significant.

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel
@inferiorpispot234 wants to decrease it what a retard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
losing weight can make it seem like u have higher IPD and long hair covering your temples can increase illusion of higher IPD as well

• +1
losing weight can make it seem like u have higher IPD and long hair covering your temples can increase illusion of higher IPD as well
Hair covering temples or forehead = cuck.

Your hairline should be visible 24/7 as a dimorphic high T aggresive grapist mogger. If not you're just a norwooding cuck who's hiding his hairline

Only exception is people with extremely curly hair

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel and Deleted member 15827
Hair covering temples or forehead = cuck.

Your hairline should be visible 24/7 as a dimorphic high T aggresive grapist mogger. If not you're just a norwooding cuck who's hiding his hairline

Only exception is people with extremely curly hair
nope. If your hair is thick and lushy its better to cover temples assuming its long and u have dimorphic features like beard. I agree that covering forehead is gay yea

• +1
yeah i know, my problem is my cheekbones tho, and on top of that having a longish midface doesnt help either

yeah i know, my problem is my cheekbones tho, and on top of that having a longish midface doesnt help either
beard can help with long midface so can long hair. If you dont have hollow cheeks better to beard fraud anyway if youre older than 24. But if not and u actually have a long midface beard younger will help as well along w long hair

• +1
how may mms you reckon it is? 2mm ipd could be game changer
I mean looking back on that xray I was wrong it has increased his Ipd, you can see from the cracks they are wider.

Im not quite sure on the exact mms, but I think 2mm would be a reasonable amount to try and achieve.

• +1
I hope not

beard can help with long midface so can long hair. If you dont have hollow cheeks better to beard fraud anyway if youre older than 24. But if not and u actually have a long midface beard younger will help as well along w long hair
yeah my parents for some reason have a problem with longer hair, sucks but i will grow it out now i have wavy hair

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827