Does mse shorten the midface?

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
@needsolution said that it only makes it wider. @retard what do you think?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
no it'll make your penis grow 5 inches

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6111, Deleted member 5912 and 4 others
No I dont think so

• So Sad
Reactions: Pietrosiek
No I dont think so

giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Swerves, wagbox and 2 others
Whats your midface ratio?
0.90-0.91 propably, once measured 0.94. Btw what about facepuller? I could get mse + face puller and have some resoults?

Pls bumo. Can palet expander make my midface shorter and can i combine it with mso

It does decrease maxillary height

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek and Deleted member 5385
Ccw rotation is doubtly possible with MSE, because nobody make studies how different angles of pulling affect rotation. Maybe it can, but we don't have any proves.
Studies from 2015 are about MARPE

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel
0.90-0.91 propably, once measured 0.94. Btw what about facepuller? I could get mse + face puller and have some resoults?
How old are you. You should contact with some good blackpilled orthodontist about it. Actually It's an autistic meme forum where sometimes someone find some results, but like 1 % actually do something. Also doctors don't show most results in internet.

Untitled 1
That's all I'm gonna say

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SPFromNY914, Pietrosiek and Deleted member 5385
And please stop saying that Perfect midface is 1.00. I have 1.00 and is long af. Perfect is 1.1-1.15

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and hairyballscel
i dont knos much about MSE facepullers etc. You need to ask someone eles

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Pietrosiek and Deleted member 6873
How old are you. You should contact with some good blackpilled orthodontist about it. Actually It's an autistic meme forum where sometimes someone find some results, but like 1 % actually do something. Also doctors don't show most results in internet.
im almost 18, people said that beofre 25yo is good

It does decrease maxillary height
thats what i want

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385
MSE it self doesn’t shorten the midface, to do that you need to move the maxilla upwards and rotate it CCW, which the facemask and frontal mewing + gum chewing on frontal teeth is responsible for

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, The Bleach Pill, hairyballscel and 2 others
And please stop saying that Perfect midface is 1.00. I have 1.00 and is long af. Perfect is 1.1-1.15
It is though. Every single model photo has a fwhr of 1.0. I have yet to see a long midface model that actually looks good.

MSE it self doesn’t shorten the midface, to do that you need to move the maxilla upwards and rotate it CCW, which the facemask
ok, i can combine the two right? Basicly facepuller for better forward growth and shorter midface/philtrum, and MSE for maxilla width zygos and orbitals?

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914 and retard
ok, i can combine the two right? Basicly facepuller for better forward growth and shorter midface/philtrum, and MSE for maxilla width zygos and orbitals?
Yep the facepuller is attached to the MSE by rubber bands

MSE-
Widens then maxilla, zygos, orbitals (wider PFL), lips, and nose base

facepuller-
Forward growth, midface reduction, nose, lip upturning

for midface reduction you also need to put just the tip of your tongue behind your front teeth but not touching them to get more CCW rotation

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, SPFromNY914 and Pietrosiek
Yep the facepuller is attached to the MSE by rubber bands

MSE-
Widens then maxilla, zygos, orbitals (wider PFL), lips, and nose base

facepuller-
Forward growth, midface reduction, nose, lip upturning

for midface reduction you also need to put just the tip of your tongue behind your front teeth but not touching them to get more CCW rotation
thats exactly what i need. Even if changes are small, i need all of that criticly.

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914 and retard
thats exactly what i need. Even if changes are small, i need all of that criticly.
Yep it really is a jack of all trades procedure

• Love it
Reactions: Pietrosiek
  • +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914, hairyballscel and Pietrosiek
  • +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914, Deleted member 5385 and Deleted member 685
hopefully although our surgeon sergio doubts you can get any meaningful CCW rotation with a FM
cope, many people said that results are great, some users gonna get mse and facemask before me so i will see results

• +1
Mine is 1.08 and even that feels too long, I don’t even think 1.1 is ideal tbh imo 1.15 to 1.2

• +1
cope, many people said that results are great, some users gonna get mse and facemask before me so i will see results
" many people said that results are great, "
and not one done mse LOL

It will shorten midface. CCW rotation will always result in a shorter one. CW rotation makes it longer.

It will shorten midface. CCW rotation will always result in a shorter one. CW rotation makes it longer.
I think ccw rotation with MSE will be only possible when they will develop n2 implant to give upward tension(like Marpe protocol) .
But always we can try

I think ccw rotation with MSE will be only possible when they will develop n2 implant to give upward tension(like Marpe protocol) .
But always we can try
We can always hard mew (only with tip of tongue). This is like super mewing because the sutures are loose.

• +1
Reactions: dadfa and Deleted member 5385
You can shorten the midface with facepulling, but you'll need imdo for the lower jaw after
I wouldn't expected such answer from you pal