Does muscle look differently with strength training?

MagaPutinism

MagaPutinism

the world is full of evil people
hypertrophy which is increasing muscle mass through progressive overload will make you stronger at the same time while also getting bigger.

hypertrophy which is increasing muscle mass through progressive overload will make you stronger at the same time while also getting bigger.
Strength training makes you far stronger than hypertrophy, i'm stronger than some guys that are 150% my size

Strength training makes you far stronger than hypertrophy, i'm stronger than some guys that are 150% my size
strength training is like using the gas tank while hypertrophy is making the gas tank bigger

Explain the analogy
Hypertrophy is simply your muscle getting bigger to handle more load/ weight to it which then increase's more rep's and set's you can do with higher load because your muscle size will help structually not stress over the immense weight you need to push or pull in strength training.

the increased muscle mass you gain in hypertrophy helps with the bones that connect with your muscles to comfortably lift it and contract while strength training is all about neuron control and pure ligament and tendon pain tolerence.

Hypertrophy is simply your muscle getting bigger to handle more load/ weight to it which then increase's more rep's and set's you can do with higher load because your muscle size will help structually not stress over the immense weight you need to push or pull in strength training.

the increased muscle mass you gain in hypertrophy helps with the bones that connect with your muscles to comfortably lift it and contract while strength training is all about neuron control and pure ligament and tendon pain tolerence.
Understandable, have a nice day

Understandable, have a nice day
Just letting you know performancemaxxing/athleticmaxxing is based off hypertrophy and endurance training only

strength training is based off neuron output and control too which condition's the mind to do something.

But all this is cope because a good female gaze physique is ideal

without hypertrophy, you can't expand your muscles' force limit

muscle force generation capacity without any training: 50%

with hypertrophy: 75% and can use 50-60%

with strength training and hypertrophy: 95% and can use 80-90%

I think what you're talking about is does low rep strength training vs higher reps produce a different looking/type of muscle.

The answer is no. Higher reps do give you a bigger pump, and cause more inflammation (temporarily makes your muscles look bigger for a couple days from swelling/water retention), but thats not actual muscle.

Actual muscle (contractile tissue) is built from progressive overload and getting stronger over time. 5-12 reps is more efficient because you get more volume than heavy sets of 1-3, but adding more weight over time is ultimately what gets you bigger muscles