does my ex want me back or am i delusional

shredmaxer

shredmaxer

Platinum
i’ve not spoke to this girl in about 4 months 0 contact at all on any socials then just as i’m about to go to bed i check my phone and see she has requested to follow my ig

i kinda had to double look cos i was like wtf i thought this was fully done since it’s been months

so it’s now 3am and i thought fuck it i’ll ring her on no caller id

she answered and says who’s this, i didn’t say i just said did you request to follow me on insta?

she said yeah it was a mistake

but she had me blocked so unless she went to snoop on my profile and then saw i’d changed to private and accidentally followed me?

when i checked the noti an hour had passed and she had blocked me again

the call lasted about 15 seconds and she just said yeah i didn’t mean to do that and i was like oh okay no worries

but who actually accidentally follows someone on ig when the profile is private i don’t think i’ve ever done that

i think the phone call shocked her cos we’d not spoke in 4 months so if she wanted to tell me sometime she froze up

maybe i’m saying this because part of me wants her back and i’m tryna convince myself it’s not an accident JFL

but even if she wants me back and i want her back non of us were going to say it right then in that moment

help

• +1
Reactions: ryuken
This is bad... :forcedsmile:

i don't think you should do anything lol

She wanted attention and you gave her too much and she thought it was weird or didn't know how to illicit attention in a obvious manner anymore, I doubt she wanted anything serious from this

She wanted attention and you gave her too much and she thought it was weird or didn't know how to illicit attention in a obvious manner anymore, I doubt she wanted anything serious from this
probably she did but we were super close at one point like we went from having our life planned out at one point to just going no contact and well clearly she still thinks about me to some degree to unblock me, but i didn’t want to seem needy and go follow her back after she did that probably fucked up calling her but oh well

also wdym by illicit attention

if you want her back, you should have fully ignored the request

you blew your opportunity

if you want her back, you should have fully ignored the request

you blew your opportunity
a part of me does, and a part of me doesn’t but i acted very nonchalant on the phone to her like i was speaking to an npc in public i’m going to leave it now tho, i’m in her mind and she can decide what to do i won’t call or text her unless she contacts me. if she doesn’t that’s okay with me

She wanted you to think and Fret over her in despair like a wicked demon.
well her plan worked to some extent i’m just a bit confused by her. it’s just strange

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx