Does my face look lean for 20% bf?

ugly nebula

ugly nebula

I'm into that musky dick smell.
I wanna be hyper chiseled. Facial chiseleness is unironically the most important thing if ur jaw isnt small or ur eyes and harmony arent fucked. For non autists that don't have a skewed hyper idealized perception of dating, being tall with a non deformed lean face is enough to get u a gf

One slut in my class went from treating me like shit to texting me first and complimenting my frame. The same period I went from having this egg head at 35%
Screenshot 20191130 030243 Gallery

To having this slightly more angular egg head at around 20% bf
IMG 20191204 222021

Shes the girl I lost my v to and this is what she texted me a couple months before we fucked

Screenshot 20191130 030243 Gallery
IMG 20191204 222021

Download 20190505 004407

This was one of the first iois she gave me. After that irl when we hang out she would "accidentally" bump her ass against my legs. Ngl if I didnt have a big frame she would've probably not fucked me. Shes obsessed with v shape body. Gymcelling and leanmaxxing are literally more impactful than surgery bc most of us wont get surgery and unless u have a great base with a particular deficiency being corrected then ur better off softmaxxing

Lmao so much for being more enlightened than normies

At the end of the day we mainly do normie looksmaxxdz
To be fair the first pic is lens distorted and makes my head look much narrower than it rlly is. But the angularity I gained from mewing and losing face is legit

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life, diggbicc and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Lmao it looks pretty good for 20% bodyfat

I didn't know that this account was u...U should post here more

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680

Thanks. Much love boyo. I remember you from lookism lmao. You were a top tier poster

• +1
Reactions: KEy21
U look good bro, imagine u'd look even better at like 10%

Tf i remember you now, from your before pic
You ascended a decent amount

U look good bro, imagine u'd look even better at like 10%
Yeah but that would be hard as fuck for me. I've always been slightly overweight my entire life. My body just seems to like being stocky??? I was hoping I can get a lean face without having abs or being lean. I'm on a suicidal starvation diet rn and it's going well. I'm eating 3 huge carrots a day and a fuck ton of broccoli. Keeps u insanely full. The rest can be eggs or red meat or whatever lean protein. Legit makes u full as fuck not to mention the gallon of water. If u wanna cut do this my g

Ngl wish me luck boyo I've never cut weight in my life and never seen my abs lmfao

I wanna be hyper chiseled. Facial chiseleness is unironically the most important thing if ur jaw isnt small or ur eyes and harmony arent fucked. For non autists that don't have a skewed hyper idealized perception of dating, being tall with a non deformed lean face is enough to get u a gf

One slut in my class went from treating me like shit to texting me first and complimenting my frame. The same period I went from having this egg head at 35%
View attachment 182484

To having this slightly more angular egg head at around 20% bf
View attachment 182487

Shes the girl I lost my v to and this is what she texted me a couple months before we fucked

View attachment 182484View attachment 182487

View attachment 182490

This was one of the first iois she gave me. After that irl when we hang out she would "accidentally" bump her ass against my legs. Ngl if I didnt have a big frame she would've probably not fucked me. Shes obsessed with v shape body. Gymcelling and leanmaxxing are literally more impactful than surgery bc most of us wont get surgery and unless u have a great base with a particular deficiency being corrected then ur better off softmaxxing

Lmao so much for being more enlightened than normies

At the end of the day we mainly do normie looksmaxxdz
To be fair the first pic is lens distorted and makes my head look much narrower than it rlly is. But the angularity I gained from mewing and losing face is legit
Damn chad if u get to like 12%

Tf i remember you now, from your before pic
You ascended a decent amount
Yo lol. Discord or lookism? Yeah losing weight and growing out your hair does wonders. I cant believe I've been on psl for 2 years and I was actively LOOKSMINNING the entire time. Ig I was just using it to socialize not rlly looksmax

• +1
Yo lol. Discord or lookism? Yeah losing weight and growing out your hair does wonders. I cant believe I've been on psl for 2 years and I was actively LOOKSMINNING the entire time. Ig I was just using it to socialize not rlly looksmax
Ive seen you somewhere, jfl that subhuman before pic is hard to forget.
I agree, losing bodyfat and growing out my hair did wonders for me as well. Recently cut my hair and have been regretting it since, because it was cut way too short

Damn chad if u get to like 12%
Lmao at chad. My undereyes will forever prevent me from breaching 5.5/10. Ppl here will say I'm recessed blah blah blah. My cheekbones and infras are millimeters ahead of my eyes. All distant relatives would comment on my eyes being cavernous as a kid my whole life. Yet I still have shit undereyes and its genetic that's rlly it. My mom has baboon cheekbones yet has so much darkness around her eyes (I think she told me it's from using retin a while going out in the hot sun with a bad sunscreen) and my dad looks 40 even tho hes 52. It sucks but I'm gonna start wearing concealer or some shit bc it's just pigment not hollowness or anything

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Lmao at chad. My undereyes will forever prevent me from breaching 5.5/10. Ppl here will say I'm recessed blah blah blah. My cheekbones and infras are millimeters ahead of my eyes. All distant relatives would comment on my eyes being cavernous as a kid my whole life. Yet I still have shit undereyes and its genetic that's rlly it. My mom has baboon cheekbones yet has so much darkness around her eyes (I think she told me it's from using retin a while going out in the hot sun with a bad sunscreen) and my dad looks 40 even tho hes 52. It sucks but I'm gonna start wearing concealer or some shit bc it's just pigment not hollowness or anything
I can’t see ur eyes so yh

• JFL
Good job man!! losing weight is so important , people treat me so different now

I can’t see ur eyes so yh
Ik. This pic was mainly for face leanness. My eyes are ok but the undereyes compeltely destroy it. Also they're pitch black so I look like a terrorist immigrant

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
that second pic looks a bit autistic ngl but it seems like mewing helped you quite a bit

Good job man!! losing weight is so important , people treat me so different now
Legit. It's disgusting losing weight quickly and seeing a difference in how people treat u. As much as I was excited to bang that girl, I was heartbroken bc she treated me like dog shit. Whenever I say anything ever in the group chat she would criticize me or taunt me or make me out to be an outcast (I'm not native to the country I'm in rn). In class she would roll her eyes so hard when I look at her. Typical daddy's girl higu confidence girl shit. It's like shes so low IQ that she doesnt even bother to hide the fact that she treated me differently
that second pic looks a bit autistic ngl but it seems like mewing helped you quite a bit
lmao yeah I agree I was gonna blur out my eyes and hands. I dont look that autistic irl (I hope not). Cameras capture a single frame blah blah blah

Legit. It's disgusting losing weight quickly and seeing a difference in how people treat u. As much as I was excited to bang that girl, I was heartbroken bc she treated me like dog shit. Whenever I say anything ever in the group chat she would criticize me or taunt me or make me out to be an outcast (I'm not native to the country I'm in rn). In class she would roll her eyes so hard when I look at her. Typical daddy's girl higu confidence girl shit. It's like shes so low IQ that she doesnt even bother to hide the fact that she treated me differently
I am so glad i found this site it changed my life already in 2 months

What psl was this girl ? Was she hot ?

What psl was this girl ? Was she hot ?
She was iranian/turkish. Pale, blonde, VERY estrogenic (she has insane ass and tits) and her face looks very childish. She looks like a beurette 5 pal bimbo. Her face is like 4 psl without makeup (her mom is a plastic surgeon and a makeup artist so she frauds HEAVY with makeup. She comes into class with hollow cheeks and adriana lima cheekbones one day and a fat bloated gypsy mess the next)

But as a virgin she was more than good enough

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
bro how come your shoulders look so high and stiff in the mirror photo. relax my boy its all good :feelsautistic:

You were born to suffer

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227

Indeed

op what was your account again?

you are bolemig guy with deep voice that looks like more robust colonel

bro how come your shoulders look so high and stiff in the mirror photo. relax my boy its all good :feelsautistic:
I was raising both arms external rotation. the mirror is at my dick level and I was crouching

Ngl very autistic pose I regret posting tbh. Should've cropped it
Indeed

I do have a deep voice but colonel if I remember his face correctly mogs me to dog shit. I remember his eyes being slightly neotenous but his skin was taut as fuck and his undereyes were amazing. Bone structure is great. Idk how u think I'm close to him lol

Wdym by bolemig

• +1
Reactions: Petsmart
Cope he fucks
That was my username in Lookism lmfaoooo. Dont u remember me? I was a low tier shitposter that literally just went there to socialize with similarly minded people so u probably don't remember me but I remember u
Indeed

Also I was Iwasborntosuffer on lookism

Last edited:
You need to looks like this

12144328 842612689181667 1028273754 n

yes bro. keep pushing

• +1
Reactions: ugly nebula
Looks good keep it going

• +1
Reactions: ugly nebula
looks like you are wearing a mask

WIDE MOUTH
even tho this site made me insecure about 300 things, one thing I used to hate about myself was my mouth and now I like it. Btw that pic makes it even smaller and narrower than irl. Maybe a lil too big

Fuck. So that really was you all along?

lmao yeah I agree I was gonna blur out my eyes and hands. I dont look that autistic irl (I hope not). Cameras capture a single frame blah blah blah
What's your height bro?

Cant see shit tbh

Take a good pic with some light so i can judge

She was iranian/turkish. Pale, blonde, VERY estrogenic (she has insane ass and tits) and her face looks very childish. She looks like a beurette 5 pal bimbo. Her face is like 4 psl without makeup (her mom is a plastic surgeon and a makeup artist so she frauds HEAVY with makeup. She comes into class with hollow cheeks and adriana lima cheekbones one day and a fat bloated gypsy mess the next)

But as a virgin she was more than good enough
Blonde sandnigger?

Blonde sandnigger?
Kinda yeah. She looks like the result of some subhuman oriental armenoid arabid fucking a gypsy alpinid east euro

LMAO why you take this smigol pose you look demented in that position with the hoodie on looking like the notre dame guy
OP

Attachments

• maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
LMAO why you take this smigol pose you look demented in that position with the hoodie on looking like the notre dame guy
OP
Mirror is low u son of bitch but I agree

i'd have to get sub 10 to have that definition

meanwhile im 15-17% with chipmunk cheeks

My cheeks are quite fat I'm not trying to act like I'm lean or somehow my entire body is fat but my face is lean. I just dont wanna be the type of guy that doesnt have a chiseled face at 10% bodyfat

I want this type of chiseleness when I become 10%

Images 60

I highly doubt u need sub 10% to look like me. My face only looks like that in specific lighting. My cheeks are really fat. Also my jaw is wide and that helps

imagine going through life looking like that.

fml :feelsrope:
I know he looks fucking insane. His body alone looks amazing. Tbh black and white pictures halo u because all the shadowing in ur face becomes black and the exposed part becomes white hence he looks super chiselled there

But anyway boyo I bet he busted his ass to get that lean and he probably starved himself and cut water and sodium days in advance before stepping on stage. U can do it too