Does my look jaw looks very bloated?

twojei

twojei

Banned
Any opinions? I look like utter shit when I bloat. For these picture I took 2 pills of naproxene to see if there was any effect regarding the swelling in my face,and I think it kinda did something, but since I'm dealing with bruxism my masseters have grown more it seems. What can be done about this?

Imgonline com ua dexifnYdHFGEUZB0Q
Imgonline com ua dexifk5lveKVEV0Ka
Imgonline com ua dexif4YttFpolB2eT

• +1
Reactions: The Heartless
your shit small lil nigga

• JFL
Reactions: proxyy, twojei and Accelerator
Your jaw width is good

your jaw frontal angle is too squarish like box tho

• +1
Reactions: proxyy, chadintraining, Blackgymmax and 1 other person
Do you know what can be done about it? I'd read somwhere that the ramus could be reduced.
Probably, your ramus is very long tho

However if rest of your harmony is good you don't need to reduce that tho

• +1
Reactions: twojei
Probably, your ramus is very long tho

However if rest of your harmony is good you don't need to reduce that tho
I think the reason why some men look good with a square face is because they have compact midfaces, and 'hunter eyes', but I don't. My midface is kinda long, and my eyes are more on the roundish side.

• +1
Reactions: The Heartless
I think the reason why some men look good with a square face is because they have compact midfaces, and 'hunter eyes', but I don't. My midface is kinda long, and my eyes are more on the roundish side.
What is your chin to philtrum?

• +1
It's cuz the rest of the face mogs
Taylor hill looks like a box

Fuck chin philtrum tbh
I've seen some of your pics here, and even though you have a wide jaw you don't look square at all. You look more 'trapezoidal', I guess because your ramus doesn't go past your lips and your chin is not that wide.

I think the problem are the width of my chin and the length of my ramus. What do you think? @The Heartless

I've seen some of your pics here, and even though you have a wide jaw you don't look square at all. You look more 'trapezoidal', I guess because your ramus doesn't go past your lips and your chin is not that wide.

I think the problem are the width of my chin and the length of my ramus. What do you think? @The Heartless
your jaw width is good tbh

yeah maybe very long ramus makes jaw frontal angle too squarish

your jaw frontal is similar to Safir ones

Just try to impove other facial features

• +1