Does my maxilla look recessed?

Realmadrid20

Realmadrid20

Iron
1FB9D95F D814 4F0E B7BA 995C3529BC8E

Didn't even look at the photos but yes since you arent a slayer.

its not recessed at all, ignore anyone that says it is. they dont know wht there talking about and r trollling.

Yes, you could benefit from bimax.

Lol there’s so much mixed information in this thread. Idk what to think

View attachment 99414

his maxilla looks fine tbh

Doesn't look bad in that pic but it's difficult to tell from that angle and the beard hides the mandible.

In the profile x-ray the maxilla looks flat and barely ahead of the nasion, and the anterior lower jaw / chin projection looks weak. The upper lip is behind the lower lip as well. I know the op asked about maxilla specifically but there is no underbite so there wouldn't be any room to advance the maxilla without also advancing the mandible.

May not be worth doing bimax though if it would only be for cosmetic reasons.

Doesn't look bad in that pic but it's difficult to tell from that angle and the beard hides the mandible.

In the profile x-ray the maxilla looks flat and barely ahead of the nasion, and the anterior lower jaw / chin projection looks weak. The upper lip is behind the lower lip as well. I know the op asked about maxilla specifically but there is no underbite so there wouldn't be any room to advance the maxilla without also advancing the mandible.

May not be worth doing bimax though if it would only be for cosmetic reasons.
If not bimax do you think I could benefit from a sliding genioplasty at all? I do feel like my mandible and chin are slightly recessed.