Does My oneities crush mog david gandy?

mortis

mortis

htn+pilled
He is actually on part with gandy or even better because he midface mogs, fwhr mogs, got wider face , denser brows ,taller chin and he looks more exotic and masculine but gandy got less bloat and better lower third definition, also better pheno.(picked the same angles)
PicsArt 03 01 111636
PicsArt 03 01 111014
PicsArt 03 01 110649

PicsArt 03 01 110522

Also a selfie comparison with chico,he can even compete with our God tbh,any other human being would look subhuman beside chico but he is actually comparable and it's a selfie
PicsArt 03 01 112853

Also this shot of him really reminds me of kortajarena, but again he got wider face than jon and Jon got better definition
PicsArt 03 01 112020

I'm being serious here, is he actually facially on par with models(despite being bloated and not angular enough)or am I being too autistic and overestimating his looks simply because of obvious reasons?I'm loosing my mind ngl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, Patient A, Chico Chicowski and 21 others
Your what?😳

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 13137, Deleted member 399 and mortis
Jfl gandy mogs this subhuman

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rooman, temporomandibular32, sandcelmuttcel and 2 others
a lot ppl mogs gandy, the bar is very low

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, rooman, Prince88 and 13 others
low tier normie

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Danish_Retard and mortis
Congrats your oneitis wants high t slayers

• +1
Reactions: rooman, Bitch and mortis
he is 5.5 PSL

• +1
Reactions: mortis
You can compare him to many people but don't insult KortajaGod like that

• +1
Reactions: rooman, Deleted member 5912 and mortis
homothread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8576 and Deleted member 399
  • +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel
Beard frauded high tier normie

0135C474 ECBF 4231 A6BB 6B8EF93E9375

• +1
Reactions: rooman, sandcelmuttcel and mortis
R u gay?

• WTF
Dont repost the pic I post myself just talk,I'm very harsh on ratings and I carefully analyze every part of the face but I hardly can find any flaw on his face. You can atleast provide reasons why gandy mogs or why the guy mogs gandy like I did above, you don't need to be detailed at all

What the fuck.

• Hmm...
Gay mf

• WTF
He is a chad but he doesn’t mog Gandy
Very few people do

• +1
Reactions: rooman, mortis and Deleted member 10987
He is actually on part with gandy or even better because he midface mogs, fwhr mogs, got wider face , denser brows ,taller chin and he looks more exotic and masculine but gandy got less bloat and better lower third definition, also better pheno.(picked the same angles)
View attachment 1016589View attachment 1016591View attachment 1016592
View attachment 1016617
Also a selfie comparison with chico,he can even compete with our God tbh,any other human being would look subhuman beside chico but he is actually comparable and it's a selfie
View attachment 1016596
Also this shot of him really reminds me of kortajarena, but again he got wider face than jon and Jon got better definition
View attachment 1016601
I'm being serious here, is he actually facially on par with models(despite being bloated and not angular enough)or am I being too autistic and overestimating his looks simply because of obvious reasons?I'm loosing my mind ngl
Jfl

• +1
Reactions: rooman, Deleted member 10987 and mortis
He look incel compared to him
he looks way more exotic and dimorphic than gandy+chico, how the fuck he look incel :lul: look at his short midface and giga tall chin, not to mention that hunting eyearea
PicsArt 03 01 110522
PicsArt 03 01 112853

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
yeah but he isn't incel looking by any means.
Yeah but you hugely overrate him
When i said incel
It was in comparison of gandy/chico

• Hmm...
iam happy that users can finally express their homosexuality openly on looksmax

• WTF
Yeah but you hugely overrate him
When i said incel
It was in comparison of gandy/chico
An average guy beside gandy looks like an incel look at this, the guy above is nowhere near incel looking beside gandy, and even mogs gandy in some departments.
PicsArt 03 02 045806

• +1
bro gandy mogs this guy hard as fuck don't even try to compare them jfl yes your guy is well above average but he has nothing on gandy

you can't just say he has shorter midface and good fwhr therefore he mogs thats not how shit works features need to come together people aren't just mr potatoe heads

• +1
View attachment 1016589View attachment 1016591View attachment 1016592
View attachment 1016617
View attachment 1016596
View attachment 1016601
his face is wide because hes a bloated deathnik

• Hmm...
bro gandy mogs this guy hard as fuck don't even try to compare them jfl yes your guy is well above average but he has nothing on gandy

you can't just say he has shorter midface and good fwhr therefore he mogs thats not how shit works features need to come together people aren't just mr potatoe heads
It's not only his midface, he got good features all over his face, nice hairline and hair, top tier brow ridge, insane orbitals, deep set eyes+good coloring, wide zygos, short midface and nose,wide jaw, ideal lips, long ass chin. Also he got all the ratios on point, basically you can't spot any failos on his face (only bloat comes in my mind).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
No appeal to women younger than 20

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: rooman, Toth's thot and mortis
No appeal to women younger than 20
Idk my 18 yo onities killed for him.
BTW he mogs pretty boys imo, he will age like wine but prettyboys like chico will age like shit when they lose all the collagen and coloring.

• JFL
Reactions: rooman and Deleted member 2403
Idk my 18 yo onities killed for him.
BTW he mogs pretty boys imo, he will age like wine but prettyboys like chico will age like shit when they lose all the collagen and coloring.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: rooman, Toth's thot and Deleted member 6785
It's not only his midface, he got good features all over his face, nice hairline and hair, top tier brow ridge, insane orbitals, deep set eyes+good coloring, wide zygos, short midface and nose,wide jaw, ideal lips, long ass chin. Also he got all the ratios on point, basically you can't spot any failos on his face (only bloat comes in my mind).
your guy hasn't got good harmony at all, his eyebrows are lacking alot in width, his nose is bulky, he has big ears, he is bloated, he beard frauds. he has average colouring for a white guy narrow mouth aswell

gandy has way better pheno, way better cheekbones, better browridge, more sloped forehead, better eye area, better eyebrows. better lips better nose and on top of all of that he has way better harmony, this site is retarted and unrealistic at rating so i will say this

your guy would be a irl chadlite but if you saw gandy irl he would most likely be the best looking person you have ever seen so he would be ultimate giga chad

• +1
It's because he got wide skull
his skull is small enough to live rent free in yours because an insane whore thinks hes cute

arvid mogs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mortis and Deleted member 6785
An average guy beside gandy looks like an incel look at this, the guy above is nowhere near incel looking beside gandy, and even mogs gandy in some departments.
View attachment 1017811
That's not the average 4psl we looksmaxxers rate.

That guy is maximum 3.5 PSL. The guy your posting is maximum 5 PSL. Possibility he looks better irl thx to height and shit. He has potential to looksmax tho.

If you compare any single feature starting from hair to chin, Gandy has it better.

• +1
your guy hasn't got good harmony at all, his eyebrows are lacking alot in width, his nose is bulky, he has big ears, he is bloated, he beard frauds. he has average colouring for a white guy narrow mouth aswell

gandy has way better pheno, way better cheekbones, better browridge, more sloped forehead, better eye area, better eyebrows. better lips better nose and on top of all of that he has way better harmony, this site is retarted and unrealistic at rating so i will say this

your guy would be a irl chadlite but if you saw gandy irl he would most likely be the best looking person you have ever seen so he would be ultimate giga chad
He nose mogs(width and side) , forhead mogs and brow ridge mogs gandy
Gandy got better forward grown face overall also more forward projected chin
Gandys side profile mogs imo (only if the nose wasn't that subhuman would be perfect)
PicsArt 03 06 041130
20210306 160834
PicsArt 05 09 075910

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
That's not the average 4psl we looksmaxxers rate.

That guy is maximum 3.5 PSL. The guy your posting is maximum 5 PSL. Possibility he looks better irl thx to height and shit. He has potential to looksmax tho.

If you compare any single feature starting from hair to chin, Gandy has it better.
Rating on this site is kinda biased ngl
BTW the guy is 2 psl max not 3.5 . The guy above is 5.5 psl to 6 psl imo
Also he doesn't care about looksmaxing, he smokes 2 packs a day and has high body fat

he looks way more exotic and dimorphic than gandy+chico, how the fuck he look incel :lul: look at his short midface and giga tall chin, not to mention that hunting eyearea
View attachment 1017751View attachment 1017752
sorry for the bump but they both have on par or etter eye area (dude looks like hes lacking pfl too), and jaw mog him. they both have a more masc face prob due to neurcranium failo and rounded forehead. he also has no upper lip and gets jaw mogged. he looks like a baby. gandy is just on an entirely different level. no bearded guy with low pfl and no upper can EVER compare to gandy

• +1
Reactions: rooman