Does nasion get weaker with age?

BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

God make my neurotransmitters great inc
I noticed my dad nose looks bigger at base and his nasion is weaker than mine but when he was young he has good nasion but always droopy tip

2D2525F1 AB97 4CC9 B0F5 A177FE5F58F8
C4F3375A EB21 4545 A1BE 9D6948C06CF7

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
probably why nose gets bigger/wider as people age

• So Sad
Reactions: BrahminBoss
probably why nose gets bigger/wider as people age
bales nose hasn’t changed much but I think cilian Murphy has slightly bigger nose now

bales nose hasn’t changed much but I think cilian Murphy has slightly bigger nose now

bale is an exception imo, guys with thin noses like his type usually don't gain much width/etc, it has gotten droopier though i think. murphy is a potato nigga so yh..

• +1
My dads nose tripled in size

• +1
Don’t understand
Welp, your nasal root barely changes. He just has a wide nose due to pheno. Nose is 99% phenotype. Barely impacted by development unless you're very recessed.

Welp, your nasal root barely changes. He just has a wide nose due to pheno. Nose is 99% phenotype. Barely impacted by development unless you're very recessed.
No no u don’t understand he has wide base ( now it’s wider and droopy) but his nasion is slightly sunk comp to when he was 42 ( that pic I uploaded)

• JFL
No no u don’t understand he has wide base ( now it’s wider and droopy) but his nasion is slightly sunk comp to when he was 42 ( that pic I uploaded)
Told that it barely changes lul. Besides, nose is a completely irrelevant trait unless extremely deformed to the point it takes 2/3 of your face.

Told that it barely changes lul. Besides, nose is a completely irrelevant trait unless extremely deformed to the point it takes 2/3 of your face.
Yea but nasion and base there’s a noticeable difference ( atleast to psl autists ). I also noticed he has lots of bone loss he’s like 66 tho lol

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
, but by 75 I think bone resorption is v real
Irrelevant since most .org users won't make it past 35 and tbh it's really pointless to rot on this planet to that age (if you have loser DNA).