Does neck/traps affect broad shoulders to look smaller?

The Boy

The Boy

Iron
As the title says.

Broad shoulders with big traps
Traps

Broad shoulders with small traps
No big traps

Also is there any way to measure clavicles, scapula and Bideltoid each one on itself?

How is the average length of each one?

How can I get shoulder X-ray? to check if it's still not fused yet...

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
I dunno, just wish my traps were smaller. They are over proportionally big and it doesn't look good. Never once trained them directly

classic bodybuilding which was all abt aesthetic and proportions recommended not to train traps for this very reason. im not training them and imho nobody should

nah, traps definitely don't make you look narrower, just many people with big traps have small delts and back because traps steal all the tension and the muscles are left neglected. On a wide frame, big traps look great and they make your body appear much more powerful

• +1
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E and brianxx
im Not Training them directly
second physique you posted looks ideal, a thick neck is very important tho

Yes, but not training traps is not the solution. If you have narrow shoulders I would still train neck and traps

I dunno, just wish my traps were smaller. They are over proportionally big and it doesn't look good. Never once trained them directly
Traps are the muscles with the highest androgen receptor density, higher than chest and shoulders. That's why they respond best to roids.

Definitely a high T look.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest
second physique you posted looks ideal, a thick neck is very important tho
It looks disproptionate and boyish, quite weak IMO. He would look better with more muscle on his traps and shoulders

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest and Deleted member 19615
I'd train them regardless but wouldn't focus