does no shampoo to hair for 15 days or more does something to your hair?

ItsOverLawg

ItsOverLawg

Master of MTNS
I read a thread about a guy having more texture due to not having used shampoo for 15 days

js made my shit greasy tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055 and ItsOverLawg
I read a thread about a guy having more texture due to not having used shampoo for 15 days
i haven’t used shampoo in probably a year now, and look at my hair i have multiple posts. i recommend it honestly

i haven’t used shampoo in probably a year now, and look at my hair i have multiple posts. i recommend it honestly
because i dont shampoo for like a week they get weird asf

• +1
Reactions: keonxmogs
did it when i had shorter hair and didnt do shit, i just wash it every 3-4 days anyway now because its long and curly but its as simple as getting a good shampoo and conditioner and not overdoing it

• +1
Reactions: ItsOverLawg
because i dont shampoo for like a week they get weird asf
it gets weird asf you just have to wait it out like 2 weeks later from that weird phase it will be a W

• +1
If you're someone that has used convenience store shampoo for your whole life and just want to start this, you gotta slowly lean off of it. Week one use it maybe 2 out of every three times you shower, and use it less and less. I've been at once a week for 2 years and my hair went from the nerdy straight combover to the textured fluffy tiktok hair :forcedsmile:. If you don't use shampoo it might lead to hair loss from the oil clogging hair follicles.

• Woah