Does nofap actually improves your skin?

Looksmaxxer_based

Looksmaxxer_based

Iron
if it actually improves your skin and increases testosterone which is best for skull growth then its based and blackpilled

• +1
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta
nigga actually screenshotted nero angelo's youtube thumbnail as his pfp

if it actually improves your skin and increases testosterone which is best for skull growth then its based and blackpilled
not true

and only temporary testosterone changes

• JFL
Reactions: likenesss, LevantinePsycho, asdvek and 1 other person
it barely affects anything besides your dopamine and addiction/ discipline.

unless your a chronic fapper maybe there could be some issues

• +1
Reactions: likenesss and WhoTookVendetta
no. it does jack shit but make you hornier and anxious

fapping causes acne on my face

fapping causes acne on my face
it wasn't the fapping that did it but rather the aromasin since lower estrogen.
no it does NOT improve skin if anyone says that it's anecdotal there's no scientific evidence.

it does NOT increase testostesrone either way, wanna know something? Ejaculation in every form, whether it's sex, fapping, wet dream, all increases testosterone.

But if nofap increased test (it doesnt) and the test increase from fap, this still won't make your skull bigger retard, not significant increase, its %40 increase only, for bigger skull u cant do jack shit since ur 18 too, your skull stopped growing.

• +1
Reactions: lucifer6969

no it does NOT improve skin if anyone says that it's anecdotal there's no scientific evidence.

it does NOT increase testostesrone either way, wanna know something? Ejaculation in every form, whether it's sex, fapping, wet dream, all increases testosterone.

But if nofap increased test (it doesnt) and the test increase from fap, this still won't make your skull bigger retard, not significant increase, its %40 increase only, for bigger skull u cant do jack shit since ur 18 too, your skull stopped growing.
No, I only have this fapping acne problem, I have never seen anyone else, it has been happening since I was 13 years old.

• Woah
Reactions: asdvek

But if nofap increased test (it doesnt) and the test increase from fap, this still won't make your skull bigger retard, not significant increase, its %40 increase only, for bigger skull u cant do jack shit since ur 18 too, your skull stopped growing
my brother is older. his face at 18 was like a baby face. at 22 his face is radically different and bigger skull shape. gets bitches now (trying to be like him) how would u explain it?

my brother is older. his face at 18 was like a baby face. at 22 his face is radically different and bigger skull shape. gets bitches now (trying to be like him) how would u explain it?
late puberty and guarantee it didnt get bigger just haircut or facial hair ur acting retarded mewer and chewer

• +1
Reactions: likenesss
late puberty and guarantee it didnt get bigger just haircut or facial hair ur acting retarded mewer and chewer
chewing and mewing works proof is our ancestores. look at the fucking skull shapes of our cavemans. i have 115 IQ btw tested already when I was IQ Maxxing (u cant really max that but I was a kid) but whats the point of IQ? look at this
Screenshot 2024 06 24 071358

chewing and mewing works proof is our ancestores. look at the fucking skull shapes of our cavemans. i have 115 IQ btw tested already when I was IQ Maxxing (u cant really max that but I was a kid) but whats the point of IQ? look at thisView attachment 3001544
how do you know our ancestors mewed retard?

• JFL
how do you know our ancestors mewed retard?
listen roidcell low testosterone gymcell, soft foods causes mouth breathing . why? because when ur barely using ur mouth and u only eat children food like soft chocolates and hamburgers ur mouth gets softer so it opens more frequently rather closes

listen roidcell low testosterone gymcell, soft foods causes mouth breathing . why? because when ur barely using ur mouth and u only eat children food like soft chocolates and hamburgers ur mouth gets softer so it opens more frequently rather closes
bro called me a roidcel and low testosterone at the same time, nigga wtf ur actually stupid its funny, roids make ur t higher than the average by 9-10 times

also show me proof that our ancestors did mewing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lucifer6969 and likenesss
From my experience no. Fapping to much is prob bad and therefor ppl see change when they stop. But doing it in a good manner relifs stress wich can help alot. So both yes and no.

bro called me a roidcel and low testosterone at the same time, nigga wtf ur actually stupid its funny, roids make ur t higher than the average by 9-10 times

also show me proof that our ancestors did mewing
roids actually make u low t.

• JFL
roids actually make u low t.

View attachment 3001550

JFLL that channel is shit

Yes body doesnt produce, but since taking exogenous hormones, it makes extremely High T. This is why bodybuilders have over 10k ng/dl.

And retard, "converts to estrogen" retard that's why you fucking take aromatase inhibitors and dont just blast testosterone without no AI, you won't get side effects and you will be high t ASF

And ever heard of something called PCT which makes your hormones go back to old and your body goes back to normal testosterone producing style without the hormones?

Men on steroids have higher testosterone that you can imagine, look up blood tests of bodybuilders on roids.

IF STEROIDS FUCKING MADE A MAN LOW T, THEN WHY WOULD HE TAKE STEROIDS RETARD?

Holy shit ur retarded on many levels

• +1
It only makes you calmer, that's it

Yes body doesnt produce, but since taking exogenous hormones, it makes extremely High T. This is why bodybuilders have over 10k ng/dl.

And retard, "converts to estrogen" retard that's why you fucking take aromatase inhibitors and dont just blast testosterone without no AI, you won't get side effects and you will be high t ASF

And ever heard of something called PCT which makes your hormones go back to old and your body goes back to normal testosterone producing style without the hormones?

Men on steroids have higher testosterone that you can imagine, look up blood tests of bodybuilders on roids.

it actually boosts your testosterone but problem is that u wont get testosterone when ur off steroid. that's why most girls say that roidcells have small cocks. because when u don't have testosterone taken for example in that specific moment ur dick will be small af. + u fap a lot which also decreases t. You are classic example of roidcell. the fact that ur rotting here instead of competing with me or help someone shows me how low t you are . average skinny boxer or MMA fighter or African tribe member has more t than u will ever have.

it actually boosts your testosterone but problem is that u wont get testosterone when ur off steroid. that's why most girls say that roidcells have small cocks. because when u don't have testosterone taken for example in that specific moment ur dick will be small af. + u fap a lot which also decreases t. You are classic example of roidcell. the fact that ur rotting here instead of competing with me or help someone shows me how low t you are . average skinny boxer or MMA fighter or African tribe member has more t than u will ever have. View attachment 3001556
Well retard if you get off and dont do PCT then you will have low t.
If you get off and do PCT, you won't have low T.
Or best, you don't have to get off, you can do TRT which is very good.

And steroiders dont have small cocks, it's balls if anything, and that happens after very long time steroid usage.

If anything, steroids make your cock bigger. Go on reddit and see for yourself.

I don't fap a lot, it's maybe every 3-4 days, I do PE so either dont have time for fapping or saving semen for big loads.

Fapping doesn't decrease T either.

Steroids don't make dick small, AT ALL. Doesn't affect dick at all, it's only the balls which happens after years and years, but it doesn't matter, since balls aren't used in a sexual intercourse anyway. However you can still get big balls while steroiding, HCG makes it bigger. JFL at your knowledge. You are a classic example of a retarded, tiktokcel, normie, ugly, short degenerate low iq retard. The fact that you're 18 is funny, I would expect you to be like 13. You literally have your pfp as a Nero Angelo video's thumbnail :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: nigga took the pic of a thumbnail and put it as his org pfp. And wdym "u dont help someone shows me ur low t" What the fuck? JFL cant even hold it anymore nigga said u dont help anyone ur low t nigga nigga what the fuck does that have to do with anything :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
fapping increases DHT so yea you lose hair (if prone to balding) and get acne more easily

many norwoodcels get a itchy scalp after fapping from the DHT release

Well retard if you get off and dont do PCT then you will have low t.
If you get off and do PCT, you won't have low T.
Or best, you don't have to get off, you can do TRT which is very good.

And steroiders dont have small cocks, it's balls if anything, and that happens after very long time steroid usage.

If anything, steroids make your cock bigger. Go on reddit and see for yourself.

I don't fap a lot, it's maybe every 3-4 days, I do PE so either dont have time for fapping or saving semen for big loads.

Fapping doesn't decrease T either.

Steroids don't make dick small, AT ALL. Doesn't affect dick at all, it's only the balls which happens after years and years, but it doesn't matter, since balls aren't used in a sexual intercourse anyway. However you can still get big balls while steroiding, HCG makes it bigger. JFL at your knowledge. You are a classic example of a retarded, tiktokcel, normie, ugly, short degenerate low iq retard. The fact that you're 18 is funny, I would expect you to be like 13. You literally have your pfp as a Nero Angelo video's thumbnail :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: nigga took the pic of a thumbnail and put it as his org pfp. And wdym "u dont help someone shows me ur low t" What the fuck? JFL cant even hold it anymore nigga said u dont help anyone ur low t nigga nigga what the fuck does that have to do with anything :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
since im ugly or short why you are not competing with me? come on pussy u have 1 month. steroids will make u handsome I'm sure :D

since im ugly or short why you are not competing with me? come on pussy u have 1 month. steroids will make u handsome I'm sure :D
bro put dr. mike mew as his pfp now :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: JFL

sure let's compete bitch, let's compete BITCH, we send each other faces in PMs. PM me you fucking BITCH YOU BITCH LETS COMPETE YOU BITCH LETS COMPETE

bro put dr. mike mew as his pfp now :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: JFL

sure let's compete bitch, let's compete BITCH, we send each other faces in PMs. PM me you fucking BITCH YOU BITCH LETS COMPETE YOU BITCH LETS COMPETE
sure pussy. we can do pms or here . so basically at July 27 we are sending our faces publicly . or pms as u prefer (depends on your testosterone or bravery lol). I'm leaving this site for now. see you on July 27 BITCH!

sure pussy. we can do pms or here . so basically at July 27 we are sending our faces publicly . or pms as u prefer (depends on your testosterone or bravery lol). I'm leaving this site for now. see you on July 27 BITCH!
JFLLL nigga dodging now NIGGA DODGING NOW

JFL

Nigga we send at first, then send later and show transformation.

PM me

why are u debating with a low iq greycel kid

• JFL
JFLLL nigga dodging now NIGGA DODGING NOW

JFL

Nigga we send at first, then send later and show transformation.

PM me
he really watches PSL god mindset 😂😂🤣 and believes Mike jew

• JFL
what a shame u have so much potential and ur wasting away . fucking incel
lol nigga I m literally softmaxxed and joined before u and literally have under 200 posts how do u even think I'm wasting my timee nigga