does nofap even have any benefits?

hexxit

hexxit

Iron
im seeing all these gymcel christian faggots bragging about not masturbating and i honestly dont even see how not busting a nut could ascend u to psl god

• +1
Reactions: 0V3R and 3.5/10 17yrs old.
Besides fixing your dopamine system, no benefits really

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts, 0V3R and 3.5/10 17yrs old.
Saw a video a while ago with Jesse James West and NoFap/Semen retention for 30 days and his testosterone increased at an exponential rate near the end of the 30 days. I would guess this is fake and cope but idk fs

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and 0V3R
to do a pause and let your favorite actress do new scenes like this when you release you have new materials to watch :lul::lul:

Increases libido and maybe test, also just don’t feel like a loser

Saw a video a while ago with Jesse James West and NoFap/Semen retention for 30 days and his testosterone increased at an exponential rate near the end of the 30 days. I would guess this is fake and cope but idk fs
isnt that guy on roids ?

do nofap and cold showers for like 3 years and you should start looking like this
IMG 4703

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: truthhurts and hexxit
Permanent connective tissue damage that leads to deformation of the shape of the phallus, uglier skin and loss os sensitivity that eventually leads to erectile dysfunction.
if only i knew this before i busted the biggest nut known to mankind

if only i knew this before i busted the biggest nut known to mankind
Don't worry don't worry. Masturbate daily if possible, it increases the hormone of pleasure and descreases the risk of testicle cancer.

• +1
Reactions: hapagod