Does NoFap Motivate you to Get a Girlfriend?

B

bananacoffee

Bronze
I notice that if i fap, i just dont bother talking to women or trying to get a girlfriend because i'm already "satisfied" so why would I bother.

Is it a good idea to go NoFap so that i can replenish my energy and start hunting?

Thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
I fap regularly and it doesn't demotivate me at all. Maybe your T is low

I fap regularly and it doesn't demotivate me at all. Maybe your T is low
i mean if your balls are constantly drained why would u want to go chase women and spend money/time/attention/energy

• +1
Reactions: IvanTheSpaceBiker
i mean if your balls are constantly drained why would u want to go chase women and spend money/time/attention/energy
I don't know bro even if I bust 5+ nuts and start shooting blanks I still crave female. Idk why it just is

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
No, but it'll stop making you miserable all the time

• +1
Reactions: xuzky
fapping will probably motivate you more because you will be looking at your filthy lonely self when clarity hits but you will have more success on nofap because fapping is a cucked form of pleasure fit only for jewish slaves

fapping will probably motivate you more because you will be looking at your filthy lonely self when clarity hits but you will have more success on nofap because fapping is a cucked form of pleasure fit only for jewish slaves
cope. jews want u to tap

• +1
Reactions: hifynnt