Does nose breathing work at 14

elliotfan4ever

elliotfan4ever

Iron
I just turned 14, and have a recessed chin, I need about 8mm of projection, anyone know if nose breathing can get me at least 6mm? Also will growing up and testosterone increase the projection

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
I just turned 14, and have a recessed chin, I need about 8mm of projection, anyone know if nose breathing can get me at least 6mm? Also will growing up and testosterone increase the projection
Additionally would fixing my recessed chin also make my bottom lip smaller? As it gives more support

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
This is a pretty dumb question, of course you should be nose breathing, that's a prerequisite, this is like asking "Does wiping your ass work at 14"

• +1
Reactions: flarethekidd, ey88 and cooldude1231
No since your nose falls off at 13 so it’s too late

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Mindset and PeakIncels
No keep mouth breathing! It's great for your health and craniofacial development!

• Love it
Reactions: flarethekidd
you're 14 so you still have some facial growth, not sure if nose breathing will give you 6 mm but good luck

This is a pretty dumb question, of course you should be nose breathing, that's a prerequisite, this is like asking "Does wiping your ass work at 14"
I mean no fucking shit, I didn't ask if I should be doing it, I asked "will it solve this?" So its more like "does wiping your ass at 14 give aids???"

Whilst your in puberty its the best time to softmax so start bonemashing and drinking your milk to develop your face. Nose breathing and good tongue posture is also important for forward growth and developing your maxilla generally

Whilst your in puberty its the best time to softmax so start bonemashing and drinking your milk to develop your face. Nose breathing and good tongue posture is also important for forward growth and developing your maxilla generally
Can I do anything to change my nose shape at this age?

Can I do anything to change my nose shape at this age?
I had the same issue i had a jew nose but im only 16 and managed to fix it within a few months basically do reverse thumbpulling by putting both your thumbs behind your upper front teeth but put pressure the skin of the roof of your mouth not the teeth and pull your thumbs toward you whilst tilting your head down in order to pull your maxilla forward, do this about once every hour everyday but be consistent.

Also debloating by taking potassium and reducing sodium intake debloats your nose. Accutane is also a good solution because it makes your nose pores smaller thus making your nose appear less bulbous.

Good luck brother

• Love it
Reactions: elliotfan4ever