Does oral minox lower hairline that isn't receding?

Oxygen

Oxygen

Ascending!!!
My hairline isn't high or receding but I would look better with it a bit lower. Sounds retarded but it won't grow new hairs under the existing set hairline, right? It only fills in lost hair?

It may cause some light hair growth around there, but it can’t produce terminal hair when there aren’t the follicles to do that.

• +1
Reactions: Oxygen
What dermaroller + minox be able to lower it if it was lower when I was a kid?
It can, in my case after I’ve been using it in a routine that actually works for a little under 3 months my right temple has grown my juvenile hairline back (although it’s still not amazing quality) and the shadow of it is very visible on my left temple. I’m on an extreme regime though so unless you go farther than just dht blockers it usually won’t

It can, in my case after I’ve been using it in a routine that actually works for a little under 3 months my right temple has grown my juvenile hairline back (although it’s still not amazing quality) and the shadow of it is very visible on my left temple. I’m on an extreme regime though so unless you go farther than just dht blockers it usually won’t
What’s your reigime?
I’m not balding but my temples are not where they used to be as a kid and I am trying to get them back

What’s your reigime?
I’m not balding but my temples are not where they used to be as a kid and I am trying to get them back
I’m on strong androgen receptor blockers because I got reflex hyperandrogenicity from Dutasteride and it helps relieve the pain and improve hair.

Trust me, I wouldn’t be fucking around with this shit if I didn’t have to until dut is out of my system. I can still function sexually after adjusting my dose but if I didn’t know what I was doing I could fuck myself over for life.

Not worth it

I’m on strong androgen receptor blockers because I got reflex hyperandrogenicity from Dutasteride and it helps relieve the pain and improve hair.

Trust me, I wouldn’t be fucking around with this shit if I didn’t have to until dut is out of my system. I can still function sexually after adjusting my dose but if I didn’t know what I was doing I could fuck myself over for life.

Not worth it
What are you on specifically?
If i’m 20, not balding but just want to fill in some spots on the temples that have receded a bit, can I get away with derma rolling + oils? Anything else you would recommend for me?

If i’m 20, not balding but just want to fill in some spots on the temples that have receded a bit, can I get away with derma rolling + oils? Anything else you would recommend for me?
Not gonna say exactly what I’m on but here’s an oversimplification
Anti-androgens that change hormone levels:
Cyproterone acetate
Anti-androgens that block receptors (meaning they’ll usually increase those hormones will blocking the receptors):
Spironolactone
Bicalutamide
And then theres:
Estradiol which directly correlates to hair in the temple area.

Taking cpa (cyrpoterone) and possibly spiro without estradiol is really dangerous for your bone health.

You’re almost certainly going to have gyno so you’d need to have money for gyno surgery and not be able to build muscles, and that’s not to mention the risk of frying your nuts.

Someone here claimed they didn’t get gyno from 8mg spiro and 8mg estradiol and went from nw3 to nw1 in a year, but I can’t imagine they didn’t screw up their sexual function.

Some people were able to maintain their hair gains on just fin afterwards, some weren’t.

Go on hairlosstalk if you want to know more, but I wouldn’t risk it

Use oral minox
If you really think you aren’t balding, but make sure your temples and crown are still thick so you know you aren’t diffuse thinning either