Does oral minoxidil have any side effects?

ZoomerSpicoid415

ZoomerSpicoid415

Silver
Don't have balding genetics, been on 3 months of roids and have actually noticed my hair growing faster and my hairline is the same and my hair is curlier? Im guessing from boosted DHT. But I also have native genetics and I can't grow facial hair

Test is making me grow alot of facial hair but it is still not enough, Is there any side effects of oral minoxidil? I would use topical but I heard it kills/poisons cats if they touch anything that your hair/face has been on

Low blood pressure, dizziness, fatigue and cognitive function loss

Thats why i always use topical, and no it wont kill your cat, theyd have to eat it for them to suffer effects

Thats why i always use topical, and no it wont kill your cat, theyd have to eat it for them to suffer effects
Fucks your collagen up
These things Barely happend

"Side effects" yea uhh say also the chances that these side effects gonna happend

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
These things Barely happend

"Side effects" yea uhh say also the chances that these side effects gonna happend
Its originally an medication designed for high blood pressure, so not really side effects. Its the main effect

a side effect for minox is hair growth jfl

• +1
Reactions: NubHumanSiggerz
tachycardia is common apparently. minox is vasodilator and so your heart has to work harder to compensate for the decreased blood pressure. fluid retention (also common) further increases heart workload and some can even experience pericardial effusion which is fluid around the heart.

if you can use topical it’s objectively better, tretinoin seems to help non responders but ymmv.

Its originally an medication designed for high blood pressure, so not really side effects. Its the main effect

Jesus dont act so retarded

Yes it was orginally mean for a meditation for high blood pressure , thats why they lowered the dose to 10 mg - 100 mg to 2.5 mg for hair growth

Fucking retard

0.25mg to 5 mg per day = hair growth, for androgenetic alopecia
10 mg to 100 mg per day = for hypertension, high blood pressure

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: NubHumanSiggerz and boss8055

Stop the fear mongering, OP just try it at small doses <5mg per day and stop if you get sides.

tachycardia is common apparently. minox is vasodilator and so your heart has to work harder to compensate for the decreased blood pressure. fluid retention (also common) further increases heart workload and some can even experience pericardial effusion which is fluid around the heart.

if you can use topical it’s objectively better, tretinoin seems to help non responders but ymmv.

Topical dont work always to some people

Oral is the best

• +1
Reactions: boss8055

At this point finasteride seems better tbh

At this point finasteride seems better tbh
finasteride is fine.

free testosterone will go up from the decrease in dht and so will e2, both of these negate most of the potential downsides of 50-60% lower dht which is why sides only exist in a select few (under 1%).

fin will also effect these:
hair longevity increases by getting closer to female anagen phase (we only have a certain number of anagen phases btw women in their 80s still experience thinning, idk why this is never discusses here)
sebum production goes down and skin quality improves (reported by many users)
less risk for prostate cancer

finasteride is fine.

free testosterone will go up from the decrease in dht and so will e2, both of these negate most of the potential downsides of 50-60% lower dht which is why sides only exist in a select few (under 1%).

fin will also effect these:
hair longevity increases by getting closer to female anagen phase (we only have a certain number of anagen phases btw women in their 80s still experience thinning, idk why this is never discusses here)
sebum production goes down and skin quality improves (reported by many users)
less risk for prostate cancer
I really hope so, I’m about to hop on
Skin rn is at his worst, cause I boosted too much my test and I eat a lot of animal products

Jesus dont act so retarded

Yes it was orginally mean for a meditation for high blood pressure , thats why they lowered the dose to 10 mg - 100 mg to 2.5 mg for hair growth

Fucking retard

0.25mg to 5 mg per day = hair growth, for androgenetic alopecia
10 mg to 100 mg per day = for hypertension, high blood pressure
Nigga you're the retard

You've just explained taking lower doses retard, if you take paracetamol at a lower dose, doesn't mean the side effect will become a main effect. Same with minoxidil

Taking a lower dose of something doesnt mean that the side effect will become a main effect, the effect of minoxidil when taken orally is still to lower your blood pressure, just to a lesser extent

Go back to school retard

Nigga you're the retard

You've just explained taking lower doses retard, if you take paracetamol at a lower dose, doesn't mean the side effect will become a main effect. Same with minoxidil

Taking a lower dose of something doesnt mean that the side effect will become a main effect, the effect of minoxidil when taken orally is still to lower your blood pressure, just to a lesser extent

Go back to school retard
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😅😅

You are a fucking idiot are you?

When did i said that they side effects will be gone in lower doses?? LEARN TO READ NIGGA LEARN TO FUCKING READ

You fucking retard