does overdosing on painkillers hurt?

MyDreamIsToBe183CM

MyDreamIsToBe183CM

Iron
i have no intentions of suicide, just wondering does overdosing on painkillers to die hurt?

Gun mogs

• +1
Reactions: Snowskinned and SubhumanForever
some will cause intense vomiting and nausea and organ failure leading you to a slow painful death

• +1
Reactions: Snowskinned and watah
some will cause intense vomiting and nausea and organ failure leading you to a slow painful death
since its a pain killer wouldnt that cancel out

since its a pain killer wouldnt that cancel out
honestly you should research the specific drug because on fent you're just gonna fucking die and if you're ODing on advil you're gonna have the worst morning of your life and end up in the hospital with organ failure and still survive extremely painfully

• +1
Reactions: watah
i have no intentions of suicide, just wondering does overdosing on painkillers to die hurt?
Did it once and unless u take like 4 bottles or their the super strong ones it isnt gonna work lmao

Did it once and unless u take like 4 bottles or their the super strong ones it isnt gonna work lmao
damn man. cant even kill yourself these days, bridges and buildings are surrounded with safety nets and cops, and im too wussy to rope or stab myself

damn man. cant even kill yourself these days, bridges and buildings are surrounded with safety nets and cops, and im too wussy to rope or stab myself
yea, over the counter pain killers will just put u in the er and mental hospital, I’m not gonna give u mental health advice but bro just live life as if u don’t care about anything for a little bit and see how it treats u

Bro i know this is corny but there's very little in life worth roping over, especially looks. You will inflict pain onto others.

Pills are a nasty way to try to attempt and will make your life shittier if they don't kill you.

• +1
Reactions: looks>books
Bruh stop thinking of this.

R u actually considering it?

you die because you're so relaxed that your brain forgets to breathe