Does Palate expansion change bone structure?

F

ForsakenOne

Iron
Hey, i am 20 yrs old and ive been wanting to expand my palate (its a bit narrow but not bad). Does palate expansion also change your bone structure (like pushing out your cheekbones) or is it all just cope?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29747
the only thing that you have to expand is your mind. take it from a wise old man

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mike21, RiceCel1234, tasmanian devil and 3 others
Nah blud its over

• Hmm...
Hey, i am 20 yrs old and ive been wanting to expand my palate (its a bit narrow but not bad). Does palate expansion also change your bone structure (like pushing out your cheekbones) or is it all just cope?
yeah it does but your 20 only thing that will work for you is mse but i has a lot of controverisy

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: JCaesar and ForsakenOne
yeah it does but your 20 only thing that will work for you is mse but i has a lot of controverisy
is mse worth it? what are the pros and cons?

Would there be significant change for a teen?

• +1
No it does not, I'm 16 and have asked several orthos and they all said It will BARLEY affect bone structure

• Hmm...
Would there be significant change for a teen?
Yeh I got a rpe when I was 13 and I went from having no cheekbones to big cheekbones