Joseph Joestar
Drank it cuz it said it has zero calories
Might’ve made a big mistake trusting what was written

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
No.

• So Sad
Reactions: Zygos4Life
Yeah but it still raises ur insulin but without actually giving sugar so u get diabetes faster

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: DidntRead, HardMewer and Zygos4Life
Drank it cuz it said it has zero calories
Might’ve made a big mistake trusting what was written
You are better of drinking the sugary version since sweeteners make you crave more sugar

33cl/330ml can of pesi max contains 30 or so calories so drink 2 liters and you just consumed about 100 extra calories. Not the end of the world but it's that still. Pepsi are a bunch of liars tbh.

diet sodas are still bad for you and to me artificial sweeteners taste like shit, so i would either go full healthfag only drink water mode or go full ldar drink a 2 liter of normal pepsi everyday mode

diet sodas are still bad for you and to me artificial sweeteners taste like shit, so i would either go full healthfag only drink water mode or go full ldar drink a 2 liter of normal pepsi everyday mode
Even when I was in LDAR mode for 3+ years and ate like shit, I still drank mainly Coke Zero (or Diet Coke). You get used to the taste of Coke Zero/Diet Coke. And you really get your calories down by cutting out sugary code for the artificially sweetened crap.

I drink mainly water for hydration (I drink Gatorade when having sex to prevent dehydration. I sweat a lot when having sex). But when eating pizza, burgers, etc. I need to have soda.

Drink flavored seltzer water

It’s all sugar trash