Does personality even matter irl?

D

Deleted member 1751

Account deleted
Does being an introvert and depressed guy such a death sentence for average looking males ?

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
JoinedMay 16, 2019

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Ekeoma_The_BBC and Deleted member 1751
yes to ur question

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 1751
yeah being NTmaxxed is at least 1 PSL+

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Yes girls love assholes personality matters

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Deleted member 1751 and Dude420
  • +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 1751
no, it's completely irrilevant.

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life and Deleted member 1751
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
cope

• WTF
Reactions: Pietrosiek
I don't know man

Personality does matter when going for social communciations dating no looks are everything however you can't get to her if you don't even have a social communication method unless your face is a top tier dude your not getting approached

• +1
bro you are 180 cm in India? That's Gigachad height for India just looksmax as much as you can and you will be good.
Where i live, that's chad height and i know height is not stopping me from getting female attention. It's all about face right
Personality does matter when going for social communciations dating no looks are everything however you can't get to her if you don't even have a social communication method unless your face is a top tier dude your not getting approached
Does being Nt and extroverted help for a sub 4 guy? Srs

How you look affects how you are perceived.

c11.jpg

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Arkantos, Bengt, SikKunt and 1 other person
Looks are the primary thing that matter. If a girl finds you good looking enough, you can be a total twat and still pop your cherry.

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt and Deleted member 1751
Nope.

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt, Deleted member 756 and Deleted member 1751
By personality, i mean being normal. Normies around me crack jokes, socialize all the time regardless of gender and it's really tough for me to socialize. I was not autistic but i was a normal kid till i was 15 y o

Last edited:
you're delsional bluepilled coping mashine go kys
bro im blackpilled
Looks are the most important thing and define everything
But being NTmaxxed helps if you are average
Imagine getting a date and being aspie autistic fuck and talking about philtrum and negative canthal tilt JFL

Yes. Girls love shy chad, NT chad, cocky chad, smart chad, dumb chad, dark triad chad, murderer chad, crazy chad, rich chad, poor chad and so on

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek and SikKunt
But being NTmaxxed helps if you are average
if you're averge no nt will make foid attracted to you lol, you're not gonna attract foid on a date if you look like averge dude.

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
if you're averge no nt will make foid attracted to you lol, you're not gonna attract foid on a date if you look like averge dude.
I legit don't understand these retards, in what world does you being nt make a girl SEXUALLY ATTRACTED to you????

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
why do I do 1000 times better with women when I take Xanax or Phenibut? They make me NTmaxxed not better looking.
I legit don't understand these retards, in what world does you being nt make a girl SEXUALLY ATTRACTED to you????

why do I do 1000 times better with women when I take Xanax or Phenibut? They make me NTmaxxed not better looking.
Better in what way? Has taking Phenibut/Xanax and conversing with them on it gotten you laid yet? Have you gotten laid without it?

why do I do 1000 times better with women when I take Xanax or Phenibut? They make me NTmaxxed not better looking
you do better? I saw nt bald manlets doing good too. But that good is talking to foid, company, going out, etc. I see subhumans doing all that shit with foids that mog them to obliion. That's not what i mean

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
Better in what way? Has taking Phenibut/Xanax and conversing with them on it gotten you laid yet? Have you gotten laid without it?
yeah got laid 3 times

All times on drugs? How old are you? And what PSL would you rate yourself?
1 time not on drugs but I mogged her
2 times on drugs, my looksmatch

18 years old

PSL 5.25 maybe (my recent photofeeler score)
73390661 698559940631295 3769860269358972928 n

• +1
yeah got laid 3 times
You fucked hot foids with averge face? At what age? Are you getting ioi's everyday becose of being nt?
ok now i know you cope that's becouse of nt but you're 6'1 with 5.25 psl face. Yeah just nt...

• Hmm...
i didn't saw that before posting

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751 and SikKunt
You fucked hot foids with averge face? At what age? Are you getting ioi's everyday becose of being nt?

ok now i know you cope that's becouse of nt but you're 6'1 with 5.25 psl face. Yeah just nt...
bro im legit mentalcel aspie and my biggest fear is rejection. If i take drugs I no longer feel that.

• +1
bro im legit mentalcel aspie and my biggest fear is rejection. If i take drugs I no longer feel that.
you said that helps with for averge dudes, no if you were 5'10 and 4psl you wouldn't fuck her. Another fakecel that claims to be mentalcel, which is cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751 and SikKunt
You need high T behavior

444ea5c9a779be70-600x338.jpg

you said that helps with for averge dudes, no if you were 5'10 and 4psl you wouldn't fuck her. Another fakecel that claims to be mentalcel, which is cope
I am around average looking boyo. And there is not much difference between 5ft10 and 6ft1

Being NT will not make you more attractive, but not being NT will make you unattractive. If a girl is on the fence about fucking you, being friendless is often a dealbreaker.

• +1
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx
The better you look, the less you need personality. Average with no personality = death.
Being NT will not make you more attractive, but not being NT will make you unattractive. If a girl is on the fence about fucking you, being friendless is often a dealbreaker.
This.

Being low inhib is especially important, as it enabes you to seek out friends and girls actively.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Being too quiet or visibly nervous around girls is death sentence