Does personality help in getting a relationship?

Eriot Lodger

Eriot Lodger

Netanyahoo.com
If so what are things you can do to affect it? (Things like NT or IQ aside since you cannot change those)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine, shieldzz, GabachoCopium and 2 others
Matters more for making you actually able to meet that someone in the first place, then later on maintaining the relationship if succesful rather than in getting it

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and GabachoCopium
I think it matters to some degree but obviously not as much as looks. However, being NT goes a long way if you're at least MTN

• Ugh..
Reactions: Eriot Lodger
I think it matters to some degree but obviously not as much as looks. However, being NT goes a long way if you're at least MTN
I said don't bring up NT! GOD, are you people STUPID?

• +1
I said don't bring up NT! GOD, are you people STUPID?
Ok, so be friendly and personable. As a man, try to avoid acting bothered by anything. You want to seem cool and unthreatened. Be polite, ask people questions about themselves. Talk less about yourself and listen more. Smile more often but not so much that it's creepy. Try not to come across as need y or desperate.

Personality doesn’t matter, it’s all looks man

Ok, so be friendly and personable. As a man, try to avoid acting bothered by anything. You want to seem cool and unthreatened. Be polite, ask people questions about themselves. Talk less about yourself and listen more. Smile more often but not so much that it's creepy. Try not to come across as need y or desperate.
Nah I'm too bitchy for that. I'm a good listener though and I'm fairly easygoing, but I don't like this whole toxic positivity thing. So like, if I'm bothered by something then I'll be honest and upright about that. I'm not about pleasing other people at the expense of my own authenticity. It has to be real to sole extent. To much fakeness and I quickly lose interest.

just be NT, idiot

• +1
No it’s looks, girls have no personality. If they like you, they’ll make their personality match with yours.

• +1
No it’s looks, girls have no personality. If they like you, they’ll make their personality match with yours.
I don't like girls. I pity anyone who has to cuck themselves to entertain those bitches. I just wanted to hear some perspectives.

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine
The two things about personality: keep it real (don’t fake anything because the girl will see right through it) and be low inhib.

Maybe easier said than done, but if you can’t do those two things, it’s over.

If so what are things you can do to affect it? (Things like NT or IQ aside since you cannot change those)
As from my experience, it’s 50% looks and 50% personality, this applies to everything, no matter if you’re trying to attract friends, get a job or tryna fuck.

If she’s not physically attracted to you, then your personality won’t change shit, although if she likes your looks, you can still fuck it up by acting like a retard which is what Org users do, they act like retards due to having no social awareness / intelligence.

Looks bonus is, the more she likes your looks, the more she will forgive you for making mistakes, which doesen‘t mean she will completely overlook your mistakes

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: shieldzz
personality doesnt matter unless ur severly autist

personality doesnt matter unless ur severly autist
I mean I kinda am. I can fake NT decently well, but it only works for so long.

Being high energy

• +1
Reactions: Eriot Lodger