Does personality really matter

Hammeruntilchad2009

Hammeruntilchad2009

Iron
To be liked and respected in the world it’s so easy for attractive people to be but can personally actually do aswell and make you attractive I’ve seen videos of people liking caseoh and I don’t blame them he’s a tall man who has a top 1% personality I’ve seen many people be attracted to many men looking people but they are mostly streamers who make millions from it but can having a bad personality make you worse? That sneako guy absolutely weird guy gets cucked likes movies about basically naked children but I did see a post on tiktok of people saying he is good looking he did model for vogue but his personality is so bad and he has done so much embarrassing things does personality matter more than we think?

personality is the ONLY thing that matters

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: iwillsuemeta, St. Fraudcel and JohnDoe
The avi makes the bait too obvious

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JohnDoe, Hammeruntilchad2009, sexy and 1 other person
To be liked and respected in the world it’s so easy for attractive people to be but can personally actually do aswell and make you attractive I’ve seen videos of people liking caseoh and I don’t blame them he’s a tall man who has a top 1% personality I’ve seen many people be attracted to many men looking people but they are mostly streamers who make millions from it but can having a bad personality make you worse? That sneako guy absolutely weird guy gets cucked likes movies about basically naked children but I did see a post on tiktok of people saying he is good looking he did model for vogue but his personality is so bad and he has done so much embarrassing things does personality matter more than we think?
Yes first looks then personality important

personality is the ONLY thing that matters
Looks matter too look at dream as soon he posted his face he got blasted with accusations of being a pedo with barley any proof and everyone believed it 🤣🤣 imagine if he was a chad he would be top 20 influencers right now

For the average it’s looks then personality

Yes first looks then personality important
A lot of people say this for relationships looks is what they make them want you personality makes them stay it was something like that it’s probably very true if I worded it right with dating apps just don’t be shorter than your partner and be like 4 inches taller than them at least then you should be fine unless they are a massive ungrateful whore

nobody wants to be around a retard asshole so i'd say so

• +1
Reactions: Hammeruntilchad2009 and Lethbridge
That's a really long sentence.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hammeruntilchad2009, Maalik, RICHCELDOM and 1 other person
Looks matter most but personality does matter as well (obviously not as much as looks). No matter how you look though, your looksmatch is not gunna want to deal with a total asshole and someone with a bad personality.

it’s not that it doesn’t matter at all,it does but not that much blue pillers over exaggerate it

A good personality consists of a chick with a little hard body, who will satisfy all sexual demands without being too slutty about things, and who essentially will keep her dumb f***ing mouth shut.

Yeah personality obviously matters but if you’re attractive enough, people can overlook it

Nope jfl not even a little not even the slightest amount. I've seen girls heavily diss their Ex's and break up due to cheating or the guy not giving AF about her saying how horrible of a guy he is just to get back together 1 week later, she must've saw the great personality in him:lul: