Does photofeeler translate to more Tinder matches in your experience?

J

johnnydeep222

Mistral
Do you guys recommend that website PhotoFeeler. com, where people can rate your photos. Has this translated into success for anybody who uses Tinder?

I got an 82% in terms of attractiveness on a photo and an 80% in smarts and an above average in trust with 20 votes, but still can't get too many matches on Tinder. I also got a 67% in terms of attractiveness on another photo and still didn't get many more matches.

I deleted all my photos with sub-6 in terms of attractiveness on Photofeeder from my Tinder and I am not doing much better.

Thoughts?

no

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, Limerencel, Looksmaxer-van-NL and 3 others
no, selfie that got rated down on photofeeler did literally 2x better than tinder than the selfie that got rated 2 points higher. that site is a joke

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and RedPilledStemcel
it doesn't translate to shit, however it still can help you pick better pics of yourself... if you don't have any other ways of checking it
unfortunately 60% is not gonna cut it on tinder... the competition is too high
maybe if you had only 95%+ pics it would be better, but no miracles
no, selfie that got rated down on photofeeler did literally 2x better than tinder than the selfie that got rated 2 points higher. that site is a joke
that's interesting though
did you consider noob boost and tinder ELO in this comparison?

it doesn't translate to shit, however it still can help you pick better pics of yourself... if you don't have any other ways of checking it
unfortunately 60% is not gonna cut it on tinder... the competition is too high
maybe if you had only 95%+ pics it would be better, but no miracles

that's interesting though
did you consider noob boost and tinder ELO in this comparison?

yes, i tested both on brand new full elo resetted acc. got literally twice as much like/matches on the picture that got rated at "5" on actractiveness @ photofeeler versus the picture that got rated 7.2 on attractiveness. I had 3 pictures both tests the only change I made was first picture each time(these tested pics)

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
yes, i tested both on brand new full elo resetted acc. got literally twice as much like/matches on the picture that got rated at "5" on actractiveness @ photofeeler versus the picture that got rated 7.2 on attractiveness. I had 3 pictures both tests the only change I made was first picture each time(these tested pics)
ok then, I'm convinced :D
hmm, I have 1 pic on photofeeler with 97% for attractiveness but heven't ever put it on tinder...

Then whats the point of that site?

Lol

• +1
Reactions: rockndogs and bobs_pls
It did not translate to any increase in matches for me.

I had a tinder account with pictures I chose based on thinking they gave me the best true to life examples of my looks. My match rate was low.

Then I put them on photo feeler and some got good rates and others low rates. So I ditched the low rate pictures and tried more pictures on photo feeler until I had six pictures with attractiveness scores over 80% with a minimum of 50 votes per pic.

I then used those six pictures with high rates on photo feeler for a new tinder account. I ended up with about the same amount of matches over a weeks period which was less than a dozen.

TLDR Using pictures rated well on photo feeler did nothing to improve my match rate over photos I picked without photo feeler.

No,

I scored 99% with females <24 years old. Still only get like 3-5 matches every few days.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
I tried several pictures first, matches were OK, but after newb boost went down considerably.
Then i put the pics on photofeeler, the leading one got 8,5, the rest much lower (on motorcycle with helmet e.g. very low ratings).

Tried a bit and now im using a bunch of 8,x and 9,x rated pictures (females 29 and younger), and it does help considerably. Women text me first more often, I get "love" comments on the pictures, etc.
So I`d say: it's legit.

BUT: I paid money for it. And I noticed very often if I tested pictures with 5-10 votes first, they ranke 9,x (which is my goal), then after 20 votes still 9,x, then after 40 votes down to 8,4 or 8,5... So a "standard" good picture. And this pattern has happened EXTREMELY often. So I do get the feeling that photofeeler knows if you're voting-pattern is "try first, if there's potential, add more votes" they will make you believe there is potential on an OK picture and then draw the votes/money from you with 40 votes.

So it's expensive, maybe even slightly fraudy, but the feedback if you have a lot of votes etc. is really good.

BTW.: IT's not just attraction, if you look like a very attractive model but hardly any smart or most important trustworthy, you won't get that many matches on tinder.

I tried several pictures first, matches were OK, but after newb boost went down considerably.
Then i put the pics on photofeeler, the leading one got 8,5, the rest much lower (on motorcycle with helmet e.g. very low ratings).

Tried a bit and now im using a bunch of 8,x and 9,x rated pictures (females 29 and younger), and it does help considerably. Women text me first more often, I get "love" comments on the pictures, etc.
So I`d say: it's legit.

BUT: I paid money for it. And I noticed very often if I tested pictures with 5-10 votes first, they ranke 9,x (which is my goal), then after 20 votes still 9,x, then after 40 votes down to 8,4 or 8,5... So a "standard" good picture. And this pattern has happened EXTREMELY often. So I do get the feeling that photofeeler knows if you're voting-pattern is "try first, if there's potential, add more votes" they will make you believe there is potential on an OK picture and then draw the votes/money from you with 40 votes.

So it's expensive, maybe even slightly fraudy, but the feedback if you have a lot of votes etc. is really good.

BTW.: IT's not just attraction, if you look like a very attractive model but hardly any smart or most important trustworthy, you won't get that many matches on tinder.
Cope. Smart and trustworthy means cuck

• JFL
Reactions: Bluepill