Does positive vector correlate with good under eye support?

hunkymonkey69

hunkymonkey69

Silver
For example I have positive vector but still dark circles and droopy eyelids

For example I have positive vector but still dark circles and droopy eyelids
You can have a positive orbital vector due to fat/ large bones but still have dark circles and droopy eyes due to a downward grown maxilla.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Allornothing, ElTruecel, Heinrich Schmidt and 2 others
Yes

• +1
Reactions: hunkymonkey69
You can have a positive orbital vector due to fat/ large bones but still have dark circles and droopy eyes due to a downward grown maxilla.
its over i cant even thumbpull to cope because itll make me even more compact than i already am and ill get sfs

Maybe you lack good quality sleep?

• +1
Maybe you lack good quality sleep?
thats what i also think but i dont know how to get better sleep. i have good dreams, ive started to eat melatonin gummies before sleep, dark room, no sounds. yet i still wake up tired

• +1
Reactions: The Heartless
thats what i also think but i dont know how to get better sleep. i have good dreams, ive started to eat melatonin gummies before sleep, dark room, no sounds. yet i still wake up tired
Don't eat before 2 hours before bed
Go to bed at the same exact time every day
Plus make sure room is the room is ventilated before bed

• +1
Don't eat before 2 hours before bed
Go to bed at the same exact time every day
Plus make sure room is the room is ventilated before bed
does it matter how late i sleep as long as its at the same time and i get 8 hours of sleep?

• +1
does it matter how late i sleep as long as its at the same time and i get 8 hours of sleep?
Your body adapts to the same time and make its every day sleep routine. I noticed that when I go to sleep in different time I woke up tired

• +1
Your body adapts to the same time and make its every day sleep routine. I noticed that when I go to sleep in different time I woke up tired
okay thanks for the info

• +1
Droopy eyes is not to do with downward growth. I’m the most downward grown on the site but i don’t have sclera show and i got extreme PCT because that is to do with the shape of the infras

Do have dark circles cuz of recessed orbital vector, causing the fat loss around my eyes

Also orbital vector is due to bones, Sean o pry has a negative orbital vector despite good fat pads

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 72630 and hunkymonkey69
Droopy eyes is not to do with downward growth. I’m the most downward grown on the site but i don’t have sclera show and i got extreme PCT because that is to do with the shape of the infras

Do have dark circles cuz of recessed orbital vector, causing the fat loss around my eyes

Also orbital vector is due to bones, Sean o pry has a negative orbital vector despite good fat pads
so are you suggesting the dark circles is because of fat pads?

so are you suggesting the dark circles is because of fat pads?
intact periorbital fat pads would prevent dark circles from forming.
It could also be due to hyperpigmentation that some Indians and Africans have

Fat pads start to sag, when collagen/elastin levels drop and there is insufficient bone support from recession. The more downward grown you are the more recessed you will be.
Most people also confuse downward growth with a long midface or especially a larger gonial angle. The truth is that is not true

For example this guy is clearly not downgrown, whilst he has an unideal gonial angle:
IMG 0673
IMG 0674

Infact he has great craniofacial development

• +1
intact periorbital fat pads would prevent dark circles from forming.
It could also be due to hyperpigmentation that some Indians and Africans have

Fat pads start to sag, when collagen/elastin levels drop and there is insufficient bone support from recession. The more downward grown you are the more recessed you will be.
Most people also confuse downward growth with a long midface or especially a larger gonial angle. The truth is that is not true

For example this guy is clearly not downgrown, whilst he has an unideal gonial angle:
View attachment 2955129View attachment 2955130

Infact he has great craniofacial development
i dont think my maxilla is downward grown i dont have any other signs of it. what would explain droopy eyes?

i dont think my maxilla is downward grown i dont have any other signs of it. what would explain droopy eyes?
Poor infra shape unfortunately. It is genetic, marry a girl who has no sclera show. Ideally one who has no sclera show despite not the best fat pads, as fat pads very slightly support undereyes
Which means her infra shape would be more than ideal

• +1
Underlying health issues can cause dark circles and droopy eyes for sure

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: hunkymonkey69 and greycel
Underlying health issues can cause dark circles and droopy eyes for sure
Poor thyroid function is the only thing that comes to mind
Nothing else would cause droopy eyes
Dark circles yes can be caused from too much caffeine consumption, lack of sleep hygiene, lack of vitamins etc

• +1
Poor infra shape unfortunately. It is genetic, marry a girl who has no sclera show. Ideally one who has no sclera show despite not the best fat pads, as fat pads very slightly support undereyes
Which means her infra shape would be more than ideal
i have PCT though is it just not enough to stop droopy eyes

i have PCT though is it just not enough to stop droopy eyes
Droopy eyes are to do with infra shape. You can get a downturned medial canthus (the inner part of the eye being lower), and PCT from that
Or PCT from a higher lateral canthus (the outer part of the eye being higher)

The downturned medial canthus is also a result of good infra shape. It’s very very rare in men

This is what it looks like:
IMG 0858
IMG 0854

Look at Atesh Salih, brutal undereye fat pads but no sclera show because of good infra shape causing the inner part of his eye to be downturned too

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and hunkymonkey69
Droopy eyes are to do with infra shape. You can get a downturned medial canthus (the inner part of the eye being lower), and PCT from that
Or PCT from a higher lateral canthus (the outer part of the eye being higher)

The downturned medial canthus is also a result of good infra shape. It’s very very rare in men

This is what it looks like:
View attachment 2955154View attachment 2955155

Look at Atesh Salih, brutal undereye fat pads but no sclera show because of good infra shape causing the inner part of his eye to be downturned too
so its an infra and fat pad problem. thanks for the info bhai

• +1
Reactions: greycel
so its an infra and fat pad problem. thanks for the info bhai
No worries but you can’t really fix infra shape, it won’t change the eye shape. You can however get fat grafts for undereyes to replenish them
Most Indians and Africans don’t have many fat cells there either due to fat distribution genetics

• +1
Reactions: hunkymonkey69 and ElTruecel
No worries but you can’t really fix infra shape, it won’t change the eye shape. You can however get fat grafts for undereyes to replenish them
Most Indians and Africans don’t have many fat cells there either due to fat distribution genetics
yea i figured, ill try and get better sleep aswell im only 16 hopefully my infras develop some more i doubt it though honestly

• +1
Reactions: greycel
Op you just have no undereye fat and you have round infras. Filler/cantho and it's fixed.

• +1