Does potassium instantly debloat you guys? I need consistent intake for it to work.

ManletJordanBarrett

ManletJordanBarrett

Silver
I see a lot of people on here claim that they debloat instantly by simply drinking a fuck ton of potassium chloride and water, but that isn’t my experience. I have to have a consistent 4:1 potassium to sodium ratio at all times to stay debloated, it usually takes a week to debloat me if I am already bloated.

I just want to hear others experiences with it, also do you guys have any side effects from it? I sometimes get chest pain after drinking it but I don’t know if it’s the potassium chloride or my stress because I am always getting chest pain anyways from how depressed and anxious I am.

dude just eat normally, you’re probably hard capped at mtn anyways why are u trying so hard

• +1
Reactions: TrellIshi
if you need to shove potassium down your throat every 2 minutes you’re not htn
“If you need to not be bloated your not HTN” you are actually a fucking retard who needs to commit suicide as soon as possible, being bloated isn’t even fucking natural humans are only bloated because we eat shitty slop foods that are packed with sodium for extra flavor and lack potassium. I have natural human nutrition intake

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FutureChadronelite and day5
“If you need to not be bloated your not HTN” you are actually a fucking retard who needs to commit suicide as soon as possible, being bloated isn’t even fucking natural humans are only bloated because we eat shitty slop foods that are packed with sodium for extra flavor and lack potassium. I have natural human nutrition intake
you have natural nutrition intake and are “bloated” as a balloon, you see where the problem is you ugly retard? You’re boneless

subhuman - obliterated

i’m not even trolling rn tho just get off the forum you’re not fooling anyone but yourself

• +1
Reactions: day5
you have natural nutrition intake and are “bloated” as a balloon, you see where the problem is you ugly retard? You’re boneless

subhuman - obliterated

i’m not even trolling rn tho just get off the forum you’re not fooling anyone but yourself
Are you illiterate? I’m not bloated I only bloat when I eat like shit and don’t have any potassium, I’ve never been rated below HTN on here you can cope all you want because you are an ugly faggot and all I have to do to mog you is drink some potassium powder haha

• JFL
Reactions: FutureChadronelite