does pregabalin cause hair loss?

K

king cobra

Iron
if you have used pregabalin recreationally to lower inhib then can you please let me know if you have experienced any hair loss. I have recently bought my own and want to know if it will have any effect, because if it does imma throw that sit in the trash :trepidation::trepidation::trepidation:

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
I don't know but it didn't do anything at all to lower inhib honestly and i took it for months

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger and king cobra
I don't know but it didn't do anything at all to lower inhib honestly
brutal, same for me I took 150mg the other day before I went out and it legit had no effect :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

im going to try 300mg soon and see if it works at all, if not straight to the garbage.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger and MaghrebGator
brutal, same for me I took 150mg the other day before I went out and it legit had no effect :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

im going to try 300mg tomorrow and see if it works at all, if not straight to the garbage.
I mixed it with another one (I dont remember the name right now) and all it did after some weeks was making me feel more dizzy. Id swear i felt more high inhib

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: king cobra and BrutalMogger
I mixed it with another one (I dont remember the name right now) and all it did after some weeks was making me feel more dizzy. Id swear i felt more high inhib
jfl yeah i was also alot more anxious cause i ordered that shit from india so i wasnt sure if it was safe so i was just scared af all day

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator and BrutalMogger
why you taking drugs for inhib jfl

• Hmm...
Reactions: king cobra
just take the tyronepill and inhib will be gone

• +1
realise that everything leads back to tyrone.
your existence in this world is limited and even chad will die, so just dont care what happens.
tyrone will guide you.

• +1
realise that everything leads back to tyrone.
your existence in this world is limited and even chad will die, so just dont care what happens.
tyrone will guide you.
I get what you're saying but its just not that easy its a neurological problem.

• +1
I get what you're saying but its just not that easy its a neurological problem.
yes inhib is a gradual process, it wont happen overtime.

first you might be low inhib to shit in a public toilet

then you might be low inhib enough to ask a foid can i fart

and then you finally be low inhib to ask foids for a meeting.

• JFL
@pneumocystosis dont you take pregabalin and didnt you mention you have started to use minoxidil. do you think there is any correlation between the two

• +1
if you have used pregabalin recreationally to lower inhib then can you please let me know if you have experienced any hair loss. I have recently bought my own and want to know if it will have any effect, because if it does imma throw that sit in the trash :trepidation::trepidation::trepidation:
Just search it up

"Pregablin side effects"

• Hmm...
Just search it up

"Pregablin side effects"
i tried and i found nothing but i have seen some people on reddit who say they experienced hair loss after extended use for pain relief so i want to see if people here have seen anything similiar for recreational use.

no

• Love it