Does preselection work this way?

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Gymceling everyday
If 5 ltb find you(htn)attractive in the same vincinity or the same social circle as stacy, would it increased her attraction to you more or less when compared to if just 1 stacy(another) find you attractive from the same group as her.

I don’t want to complicate shit but you get the jiz.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
Brutal this thread needs to be seen.

BUMP

The former is more powerful. It’s a numbers game and I’ve seen both instances play out in real life. The more girls simp over you and call you attractive the more girls will want to join in.

It’s simple herd mentality even if the girls that like you are ugly, works every single time on even stacies.

Herd mentality is the name of the game with social circle maxxing

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Geneticist and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
The former is more powerful. It’s a numbers game and I’ve seen both instances play out in real life. The more girls simp over you and call you attractive the more girls will want to join in.

It’s simple herd mentality even if the girls that like you are ugly, works every single time on even stacies.

Taking notes, that’s explained why I randomly got invited to have dinner like a king by acquaintances only after they see me with 2 beckies on my side. I will be nice to beckies and landwhale from now on.

• +1
Reactions: Sonder

doesn’t matter if they can still see for themselves that you’re not attractive. Also, it will absolutely make you look worse if the girls seen with you are ugly themselves lol

If anything, a guy with too many female friends will be assumed to be gay more than anything else lol