• Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: turkproducer, Deleted, Deleted member 245 and 1 other person
i imagine it is more important to be nt as black

black and aspie= guaranteed inel regardless of psl level
I'm incel because I'm not NT

Never began for black non NT cels

Yes but less harsh

PSL is stupid af but it applies to anyone.

I keep getting outslayed by my normie black friends because they're NT and have social media

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 616
No. PSL applies to blacks. Just less so than whites

you can’t be ugly and short as a black though, you’ll be incel. Average height for a black (5’10-5’11) with average looks can land you black females and whites girls with BBC fetish. Blacks who are tall and decent/good looking are the people that females think of when they crave bbc.

you can’t act like a nerd or be high inhib as a black, it’s a massive PSL downgrade that will sink you to inceldom unless you legitimately look like a tyrone.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Deleted member 2597

you can’t be ugly and short as a black though, you’ll be incel. Average height for a black (5’10-5’11) with average looks can land you black females and whites girls with BBC fetish. Blacks who are tall and decent/good looking are the people that females think of when they crave bbc.

you can’t act like a nerd or be high inhib as a black, it’s a massive PSL downgrade that will sink you to inceldom unless you legitimately look like a tyrone.
High iq, this is so true nt theory is a must for blacks half of blacks psl points come from their vibe if they don't have that vibe are sub 6psl they'll be incel if their not nt.

This nigga wants to join .me @knajjd let him

same thing applies to non shitskin arabs and berbers but to a lesser extent IMO.

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
Acting alpha and looking dimorphic is way more important for blacks than PSL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597
probably have a harder time ascending with it since it focuses mostly on white models with white phenotypes but it still applies to them

Acting alpha and looking dimorphic is way more important for blacks than PSL
you just have to be bald+wear chains to slay as a nig tbh

• JFL
Reactions: LordNorwood and turkproducer
  • +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
Not really tbh
you aren’t very educated on races or phenotypes, sorry mate.

but arabs like blacks HAVE to be NT, and masc looking to land any sort of pussy.

do you know any pretty boy fem arabs? I didn’t think so Lol, they are either incel or ethnic slayers. Don’t see many as normies with gf

• +1
Reactions: didntreadlol
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597
Yes but also I think you gotta play up the low inhib even more tbh
How so, can u pls elaborate
you aren’t very educated on races or phenotypes, sorry mate.

but arabs like blacks HAVE to be NT, and masc looking to land any sort of pussy.

do you know any pretty boy fem arabs? I didn’t think so Lol, they are either incel or ethnic slayers. Don’t see many as normies with gf
Idc about arabs tbh, they're just desert curries.