looks like a predator tbh.

Is this appropriate in your opinion?

Attachments

• bVhI7N.gif
    bVhI7N.gif
    7.1 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19453, pardocel, Deleted member 16369 and 3 others
@Bashan you're the expert on these topics and high IQ, what is this about?

@Artemis

looks like a predator tbh.

Is this appropriate in your opinion?
No, it looks fucked up. But Biden did the same shit.

But im quite certain putin is not paedo, unlike many of this forum members :aheago:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444 and .*my*.
No, it looks fucked up. But Biden did the same shit.

But im quite certain he is not paedo, unlike many of this forum members :aheago:
we may be "pedos" but we're not homos and we don't pretend to be traditional unlike sir Vladimir

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and Artemis
IRL? I don't know anything about him IRL. I like Jesse.
Aaron Paul was crying on camera about George Floyd and admitting his white guilt.

FlippantSpecificAidi size restricted

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19453 and .*my*.
He and biden probably had threesome on jbs on epstein's island then went back to work the next day to threaten each other

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 16369, Mouthbreath and 1 other person
Brutal Vibes of Cosmos pill.

• Woah
Reactions: .*my*.
Oh, boy... you still need to learn so much...
3178954_1669586032868-png.1971585

:feelskek:
He was just trying to see Salludon irl to ask about mewing. Don't be judgemental

• JFL
Reactions: Artemis
Apparently it's a thing some people do to babies and little kids...I don't really get it, it's supposed to be funny or ticklish but can also seem pretty creepy...

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: LastGerman and .*my*.
Apparently it's a thing some people do to babies and little kids...I don't really get it, it's supposed to be funny or ticklish but can also seem pretty creepy...

It's ok if you're a close relative. But if a stranger does it hell no

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
He's literally an amerimutt plant backed by the rich oligarchs.
View attachment 2086106
I don't do conspiracy theories. But even if you were right Zelenskiy is regularly seen close to the battlefield while the savior Putin was scared to at least go the territories that he freed.

There are better puppets and worse puppets

I don't do conspiracy theories. But even if you were right Zelenskiy is regularly seen close to the battlefield while the savior Putin was scared to at least go the territories that he freed.

There are better puppets and worse puppets
>da conspiracies
Jewkraine is literally owned by the mutts. Look at the biden family. Regardless, both shitholes are corrupt AF but that's just mongoloid slavcels acting up as per usual.

Last edited:
  • +1
It's ok if you're a close relative. But if a stranger does it hell no
Lol, I only saw this stuff in real life just once, when I was at the beach - there was this family, and the dad was blowing air on the skin of his prebuscent daughter, making this fart-like noises, the girl was giggling and the mother laughed too, but she was topless(pretty common on European beaches actually for some women), but I personally had no idea WTF was going on there, to me it looked simply like a perverted, sick family who couldn't control themselves in public.

• JFL
Not as much as biden does

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22918
Lol, I only saw this stuff in real life just once, when I was at the beach - there was this family, and the dad was blowing air on the skin of his prebuscent daughter, making this fart-like noises, the girl was giggling and the mother laughed too, but she was topless(pretty common on European beaches actually for some women), but I personally had no idea WTF was going on there, to me it looked simply like a perverted, sick family who couldn't control themselves in public.
Never seem anything like that irl. But it seems nothing perverted to me, just a close well knit family.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Gonthar and .*my*.
One of my favorite characters. Too bad he is a crazy leftie
Then why would he be one of your favorite characters? Jesse was annoying as all fuck. The only character I liked on Breaking Bad is Walt