does putting lemon in your hair actually make it blonde or nah

weather

weather

Iron
title

• JFL
Reactions: Kaari
Yeah but it dries it out or damages it, its basically acid.
you're bleaching your hair with the acid from the lemon, adding the heat from the sun as a catalyst,
If you do it everyday its going to damage your hair it can dry out or damage hair because the acid strips the hair of moisture and essential oils, leading to dryness and possible brittleness over time.
But yes, from personal experience it does make my hair blonder.

Yeah but it dries it out or damages it, its basically acid.
you're bleaching your hair with the acid from the lemon, adding the heat from the sun as a catalyst,
If you do it everyday its going to damage your hair it can dry out or damage hair because the acid strips the hair of moisture and essential oils, leading to dryness and possible brittleness over time.
But yes, from personal experience it does make my hair blonder.
wait you have do it everyday or your just saying if you do it everyday. also how much lemons and how long does it take usually

wait you have do it everyday or your just saying if you do it everyday. also how much lemons and how long does it take usually
For the most optimal effect yes everyday,
Just squeeze a few lemons into a spray bottle and spray it on your hair every few hours while outside,
I brought one for one of my yacht sessions and by the time i came back home it appeared blonder ( sprayed a few times every 2 hours )

The effect slowly goes away after not doing it for a while, so yeah if you do it everyday it will get blonder, but will also subsequently damage your hair.

I havent done much research into this matter like if you can add oils into the spray so it reduces the damage etc,
so if you're planning on doing it everyday then you should probably do some research into it and how not to damage your hair.

Good luck.

i
For the most optimal effect yes everyday,
Just squeeze a few lemons into a spray bottle and spray it on your hair every few hours while outside,
I brought one for one of my yacht sessions and by the time i came back home it appeared blonder ( sprayed a few times every 2 hours )

The effect slowly goes away after not doing it for a while, so yeah if you do it everyday it will get blonder, but will also subsequently damage your hair.

I havent done much research into this matter like if you can add oils into the spray so it reduces the damage etc,
so if you're planning on doing it everyday then you should probably do some research into it and how not to damage your hair.

Good luck.
i have very thick hair will it make my hair thin? if that’s the damage then i’ll reconsider but if it’s otherwise idrc