does quantum entanglement explain time ?

Youㅤ

Youㅤ

Óðrmaxxing
title , i heard of this theory . if u were not entangled u would be frozen in time . well how does general relativity relate to this ? (time is slower if u move very fast or have very high gravity)

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Bars, isis_Bleach, Sprinkles and 1 other person
all of that is Jew indoctrination, you leave space-time every time u sleep and conciousness transcends space-time because you can learn to perceive into the past and other timelines with remote viewing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: N1666, MoggerGaston, isis_Bleach and 1 other person
time is basically the glue that holds the movie frames of reality together as you move through it

• Hmm...
Reactions: noobs and Youㅤ
time is basically the glue that holds the movie frames of reality together as you move through it
time is entropy from our perception since we cant restore the potential of the past

• +1
Reactions: Bars
Show me your tits, OP.

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
i just want to control time some1 help me

• JFL
Reactions: Elijah_leo and noobs
its a recent theory yes, but not the running one I believe.

Hard to say though, the only reason people are considering this is because or current understanding of time goes against theory of realitivity.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bars, iblamechico and Youㅤ
Because in quantum physics time is presumed as unidirectional and fixed, relativity assumes time can be interacted with, for example changed by space

• +1
Reactions: N1666 and Youㅤ
i just want to control time some1 help me
I heard Looksmax.org is the place where physics geniuses go and gather bro u should ask around there

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: N1666, Andremln, mouthwashdrinker and 1 other person
I heard Looksmax.org is the place where physics geniuses go and gather bro u should ask around there
time is passeing every moment and this is freaking me out i must be able to control and understand it , it would be like ur constantly seeing things happen u dont understand and cant control

im trying to imagine world without time but it doesnt make sense

• JFL
Reactions: Elijah_leo
are there such thing as birth skeptics ? birth could be a conspiracy to trick me into being a slave mortal

i cant sleep cuz im afraid of time

time is passeing every moment and this is freaking me out i must be able to control and understand it , it would be like ur constantly seeing things happen u dont understand and cant control

im trying to imagine world without time but it doesnt make sense
If u ask deep enough, nothing makes sense. Why does time move? After u get the answer you'll get another question, why? Why? Why? Until no one could possibly come up with an explanation.

Nothing makes sense. Let it go.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Andremln, Elijah_leo and Youㅤ
If u ask deep enough, nothing makes sense. Why does time move? After u get the answer you'll get another question, why? Why? Why? Until no one could possibly come up with an explanation.

Nothing makes sense. Let it go.
i have been asking why since a long time it is all i do while awake

• +1
Reactions: iblamechico
if time exists i must know

if time doesnt exist i must understand the world without my illusion

• Hmm...
Reactions: noobs
it is the only way to become Godform

i am dying i am hurt time is passing (or not ?)

i need to schizomax my way into doing something about time . how can i extend a segment of time ? like reality shift but it doesnt take time in this world

• +1
what if i killed all clocks ? not just "clocks" but other clocks like the day night cycle , my heart beat , spinning particles etc . well idk how particle spin could be stoped

• JFL
Reactions: N1666, Andremln, Elijah_leo and 1 other person
the more time i dont understand time the more sad ill get

• So Sad
i alrteady know that time could be percieved backward

• +1
but i need to know how

• +1
it treats time as not fundamental but time passing is caused by the imbalance of energy thats emergent and virtually everything flows the same when time is inversed

but it is not law bc the 2nd law of thermodynamics in saying entropy doesnt decrease over time and is constant it just follows the laws of phyics in the same way backward usually

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
Quantum entanglement has nothing to do with your life because it only concerns cases with a very small amount of particles. (molecules and smaller)

You are applying a concept to something that is entirely irrelevant.

if time exists i must know

if time doesnt exist i must understand the world without my illusion
time will pass until the death of the universe but can be slowed i think

• +1
Quantum entanglement isn't something special cuck journalists made it mysterious.

if you find a left glove, you know there is a right one. This is entanglement.

Quantum entanglement isn't something special cuck journalists made it mysterious.

if you find a left glove, you know there is a right one. This is entanglement.
jfl no gloves are not the same

• Hmm...
jfl no gloves are not the same
OK if you know better, explain. Quantum entanglement is just correlation that's it. Entangled particles can't affect each other in any way, they aren't even entangled/connected, you just update the knowledge that's it.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
OK if you know better, explain. Quantum entanglement is just correlation that's it. Entangled particles can't affect each other in any way, they aren't even entangled/connected, you just update the knowledge that's it.
i think i see ur perspective now , but im confused . must reconsider everything

• +1
i think i see ur perspective now , but im confused . must reconsider everything
Good, and the term "quantum entanglement" is quite misleading tbh

• +1