Does Race mixing make you more attractive or uglier? Analyzing Brazil

TURK-KUN

TURK-KUN

Iron
There is a lot of pro race mixing propaganda, mostly from anti-white jews who want to make the white race go away. So I understand this is a very controversial topic and many will instantly oppose the idea of race mixing out of a self preservational instinct.

But let's forget that for a moment and try to have a non-biased analysis.

Mixed race people can be hot or ugly, like any other group. We all have celebrity examples to pull from, but that's not very helpful as they went through a looks based pre-selection process before they became famous.

In order to measure whether mixed race people are attractive more accurately, we need to look at a place where there are lots of them.

Case in point, Brazil:

Brazil is a very big and populous country that went through a massive process of race mixing after receiving immigrants from Europe Africa, Asia and also with its native population.

Are Brazilians attractive?

As a Brazilian, I can tell you: Not really. I have been to 20+ countries and where I saw the most attractive women was in Russia.

In Brazil, the white women are hot. Many world class models are from Brazil, but they are mostly from the white south of the coutry:

Like Adriana Lima

Or Gisele Bündchen

Other than the white girls, there are a lot of individual mixed girls who are hot too, but for them, being hot is not the norm.

There are girls that look like this:

But the reality for the masses is more like this:

Most of the poor people are black or mixed and they are significantly uglier than the white upper class.

The conclusion is: White people are attractive. If you have white genes, you might inherit the hotness, or not. But the most surefire way to make sure your kids have the most chance of being hot is by marrying white.

• +1
Reactions: Aero and sexy
5bf12b99306f6e37256f8eab3c8e50ff2a8e0cd2a70a44df6b0f73488850880d 1

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: terrorblade, ripikke, iblamehamza and 7 others
Two good looking parents usually create good looking kids no matter the combination. Usually, not always. Sometimes it doesn't work and on top of looking meh or ugly they look uncanny. What matters by far is how good looking the parents are not what their race is. Sure not all races are equal in beauty (objective world standards) but the question itself can be misleading.

However I assume you talking about average parents in both scenarios and to that I will say it probably carries a higher risk.
If the mixed parents look even slightly above average tho I will assume the kids will look better than average still.

same in south africa
except the woman I've seen irl are actually gl meanwhile its the mixed guys who look ugly
I think the indigenous mix and eye color plays a big role in this too
the indigenous mixture I'm talking abt is khoisan
the mix on average looks better on woman, don't forget colored eyes too, colored eyes=european mixture=gl
for guys on average, this indigenous mixture leaves them with a face like this guy
but like always the more European mixture(skin, eye colour, hair) the better tbh

Anyone who’s lived or grown up in a white country knows most people they see on the street aren’t attractive.
The average Joe in any race is pretty darn ugly, but Eurocentric standards have made it so that the features of white people (on average) would be considered ideal in most of the western world or globalized cities.

• +1
Reactions: yandex99
Anyone who’s lived or grown up in a white country knows most people they see on the street aren’t attractive.
The average Joe in any race is pretty darn ugly, but Eurocentric standards have made it so that the features of white people (on average) would be considered ideal in most of the western world or globalized cities.
Actually, this needs a slight correction. Very often, the Eurocentric features aren’t even exclusive to Europe and are instead caucasoid.