Does Ramus Length and Gonial Angle Include Chin?

TRNA

TRNA

(Retired) Mog never stops
HD wallpaper: colton haynes, actor backgrounds, face, profile, download  3840x2400 colton haynes | Wallpaper Flare
Progressive CFD: Dolph Lundgren : orthotropics
Serious, also what's the ideal gonial angle
gmxjtz3-png.344106

Mine is somewhere between 102-115 is that good, I'm don't know about PSL tbh ngl

• JFL
Reactions: Hades
low gonial makes your chin shorter
ideal is 115-128

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 8064, Warlow and Deleted member 1553
low gonial makes your chin shorter
ideal is 115-128
that's true my chin is relatively short like Cavill, which is why I'll gte a vertical genioplasty in the future

Most slayers I’ve seen have a gonial angle somewhere between 120-130.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 8064 and Deleted member 9344
whatever angle @Toodlydood is

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 6380, Warlow and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12758, Deleted member 6380, Deleted member 9344 and 6 others
You can have two faces with the same chin length but 90 or 150 degrees gonial angle. Or same ramus length and also that variation of gonial angles. You can even have two faces with the same chin length and same ramus length but largely varying gonial angles, however the face with the lower gonial will most likely have a more anteriorly projected jaw.

(exaggerated representation)

Keep in mind also that the lower jaw is not two perfectly straight lines. Notice how even in the first example you posted he has a notch on his gonions making the gonial angle steeper than the mandibular angle. The mandibular angle actually maps better to this straight line visualization.

People with square jaws can often be ugly as sin. The lowest smv ethnic groups: Asians and Indian have the squarest jaws and widest faces. Or just look at the prototypical unattractive vs attractive faces. Square jaw and wide face is a defining trait of ugly people. Lean and prominent, forward projected, and proportional is more attractive. Vertical longer jaws are more masculine and attractive.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum and Obey
Perfect gonial angle photoshop

imo 70 degree genial angle is ideal

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, heightmaxxing, Deleted member 12758 and 9 others
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 12758, Deleted member 9670, Ocelot and 1 other person
lol spent like 10 mins photoshopping that and got one measly react... god bless u @Obey
God bless you brother, dont let anyone tell you your hard work is going unnoticed

• Love it
Reactions: Patient A
God bless you brother, dont let anyone tell you your hard work is going unnoticed
its not my hard work, its gods work

• +1
Reactions: Obey
Gonial angle is just the angle between your ramus and mandibular body

Gonial angle is just the angle between your ramus and mandibular body
do certian face shapes affect ramus and gonial angle

do certian face shapes affect ramus and gonial angle
Of course. Square faces usually have lower gonial angles and longer ramus than diamonds for example

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344 and TRNA
Of course. Square faces usually have lower gonial angles and longer ramus than diamonds for example
what are the differences between diamond face and oblong face, for example sean o pry vs channing tatum @Bewusst

Last edited:
Jfl when your gonial angle is 120 but mandible too short and chin 404 so the bottom half of your face disappears from any angle except frontal :feelsrope:

Attachments

• E3AB22F2-0EA5-48B2-BFC6-AA1281AFFE00.jpeg
    E3AB22F2-0EA5-48B2-BFC6-AA1281AFFE00.jpeg
    44.8 KB · Views: 65