Does red light therapy prevent or treat aged skin?

D

Deleted member 1901

Kraken
So I know there’s a lot of talk about red light for anti-aging (red light stimulates mitochondrial activity), but most people seem to use it with the intention to treat their already-aged skin. My intention is primarily to prevent/slow the development of aged skin. According to my research, it theoretically does both; slows aging by reducing inflammation and oxidative stress, and improves skin quality by increasing collagen. What’s your take on how effective red light therapy is for preventing skin aging?

• +1
Reactions: Ken
but i think you need a better trendy haircut and not redlight therapy right now, would ascend you much more imo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
RLT works but it's a waste of $$. Just megadose 15 grams of collagen a day for $10 a bottle.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
RLT works but it's a waste of $$. Just megadose 15 grams of collagen a day for $10 a bottle.
I already have a red light lamp, so it’s probably cheaper than collagen supplements. Plus collagen supplements wouldn’t work in the same way and wouldn’t reduce inflammation or oxidative stress. But thanks for mentioning collagen supplements. I previously wasn’t aware it was only found in animal products.

but i think you need a better trendy haircut and not redlight therapy right now, would ascend you much more imo
I Like ur avi

• +1
Reactions: Luxury