Does reeve shrug actually work

beefliverontop

beefliverontop

Platinum
Lets just say i do reeves srhug naturally while bein 14
Will My clavicles grow?
And if it does, how long until i see results?
Or do i need to roidmax w reeves shrug for results
@Clavicular

U already told me yes but i seriously cant tell if ur joking or not 😂
Cant trust u anymore since u convinced kids to inject shit in their cheeks

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
No it doesn't do shit. Will have similar effects to regular shrugs. Your bones cannot grow from exercises like this. There's a few things that affect osteoblasts and osteoclasts (the things responsible for bone remodeling) and doing this exercise is not going to affect those.

What you should be doing is things like face pulls, posterior deltoid, and back exercises to pull your shoulders back and fix your posture. Nothing you can do outright to just grow your clavicles as they are BONES not MUSCLES.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, RealNinja, pneumocystosis and 1 other person
No it doesn't do shit. Will have similar effects to regular shrugs. Your bones cannot grow from exercises like this. There's a few things that affect osteoblasts and osteoclasts (the things responsible for bone remodeling) and doing this exercise is not going to affect those.

What you should be doing is things like face pulls, posterior deltoid, and back exercises to pull your shoulders back and fix your posture. Nothing you can do outright to just grow your clavicles as they are BONES not MUSCLES.
cope, it grew my clavicles

cope, it grew my clavicles
You think it grew your clavicles because you probably strengthened your back muscles which led to your shoulders being pushed back, thus giving it the appearance of having just magically grown you fucking bones.

Proof?
What is ur age
He has no proof. He's probably going through puberty anyway (e.g the time when your bones SHOULD BE DEVELOPING)

There is no scientific proof of this random bullshit exercise just MAGICALLY GROWING YOUR BONES. If any of you actually believe this, you are completely ignorant of basic biology. Bones do not magically fucking grow from an exercise.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RealNinja, PrinceofDarkness, silencio and 4 others
Lets just say i do reeves srhug naturally while bein 14
Will My clavicles grow?
And if it does, how long until i see results?
Or do i need to roidmax w reeves shrug for results
@Clavicular

U already told me yes but i seriously cant tell if ur joking or not 😂
Cant trust u anymore since u convinced kids to inject shit in their cheeks
Retarded ass thread.

You cannot micro fracture your clavicles to grow width like the length of a tibia, your frame is purely genetics unlike height. Make visit your local gym and workout

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender, RealNinja and TechnoBoss
What do u have to loose? Take the 5% chance it works theres no downside

At WORST your doing a shrug

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: rg1235, W3ak and szolliontaraelis
You think it grew your clavicles because you probably strengthened your back muscles which led to your shoulders being pushed back, thus giving it the appearance of having just magically grown you fucking bones.

He has no proof. He's probably going through puberty anyway (e.g the time when your bones SHOULD BE DEVELOPING)

There is no scientific proof of this random bullshit exercise just MAGICALLY GROWING YOUR BONES. If any of you actually believe this, you are completely ignorant of basic biology. Bones do not magically fucking grow from an exercise.
Took gh and did 10sets of rd 4xweek, after a month my bidelt was increased about 4-5cm while being the same weight. You literally pull your bones with heavy ass weights repeatedly nigga, how do you its not gonna work?

I was 19.5 at the time by the way.

• +1
Reactions: beefliverontop
Took gh and did 10sets of rd 4xweek, after a month my bidelt was increased about 3-4cm while being the same weight. You literally pull your bones with heavy ass weights repeatedly nigga, how do you its not gonna work?

Point proven. Not only were you still in your years where your bones would be developing (yeah your bones and clavicles are still developing at that age) but you were also taking HGH.

I don't get why you think using your muscles to lift weights is going to magically grow your bones, though? Like I said it probably had the effect of increasing the size/strength of the muscles in your back, which pulled your shoulders back and gave the appearance of longer clavicles.

Please link me to some science that says using your muscles to lift weights will make your bones grow? So when you did squats you were using your legs. Did your legs grow? After all, your leg bones ARE supporting the weight and being pushed, right? Did any other bone in your body grow because of your weight lifting? I'm sure it's not exclusive to your clavicles?

It's not real. The results you claim to have seen were not because you did some random shrugging type exercise. That's it.

Your clavicles won’t grown from stimulus. “Bonesmashing would only work if you put impact on the bones to make them more dense. Like shin kicks. But imagine doing that to a bone near your neck.
You can grow shoulders if that, but that’s about it. It will give the illusion of wider clavicles to an extent. You will need tons of androgenic receptors there that cause growth.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Point proven. Not only were you still in your years where your bones would be developing (yeah your bones and clavicles are still developing at that age) but you were also taking HGH.
My weight was the same, and my delts was the same in apperance.
I don't get why you think using your muscles to lift weights is going to magically grow your bones, though? Like I said it probably had the effect of increasing the size/strength of the muscles in your back, which pulled your shoulders back and gave the appearance of longer clavicles.
Never had any posture problems. And even then you don’t magically get your problems solved in a month of gymcelling.
Please link me to some science that says using your muscles to lift weights will make your bones grow? So when you did squats you were using your legs. Did your legs grow? After all, your leg bones ARE supporting the weight and being pushed, right? Did any other bone in your body grow because of your weight lifting? I'm sure it's not exclusive to your clavicles?
The force vectors affecting the bones aren’t the same you retard. And leg bones are much more larger and denser than clavicles are.
It's not real. The results you claim to have seen were not because you did some random shrugging type exercise. That's it.
Okay then nerd, stay small lmao. Won’t gonna debate with captain of the mental masturbation and doing nothing club.

• +1
My weight was the same, and my delts was the same in apperance.

Never had any posture problems. And even then you don’t magically get your problems solved in a month of gymcelling.

The force vectors affecting the bones aren’t the same you retard. And leg bones are much more larger and denser than clavicles are.

Okay then nerd, stay small lmao. Won’t gonna debate with captain of the mental masturbation and doing nothing club.
Why are you calling me a nerd and saying I'm small because I'm saying you're wrong about the science? Stop acting like a bitch and maybe give me some science as opposed to saying "m-muh force vectors" like you even know what you're talking about.

I was about to go into detail as to why you're wrong but you aren't giving any proof at all just rambling. If you're gonna act like a retard and think your BONES will fucking grow from shrugging, I'll let you think that.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness
Took gh and did 10sets of rd 4xweek, after a month my bidelt was increased about 4-5cm while being the same weight. You literally pull your bones with heavy ass weights repeatedly nigga, how do you its not gonna work?

Why are you calling me a nerd and saying I'm small because I'm saying you're wrong about the science? Stop acting like a bitch and maybe give me some science as opposed to saying "m-muh force vectors" like you even know what you're talking about.

I was about to go into detail as to why you're wrong but you aren't giving any proof at all just rambling. If you're gonna act like a retard and think your BONES will fucking grow from shrugging, I'll let you think that.
Should i take hgh.
Im scared its gonna ruin my nose and ears tho

bro you do realise the theory of muscle effect on the bone right?

If you have too much muscle too early in life your bones are not going to grow in length there is too much pressure surrounding the bone, you want the bones to be nimble and the muscles to be weaker than when your fully developed.

Look at asian people's frame and compared to their muscle bellies. Their calves and hams are so tough and tight that the bone wouldn't grow much longer anyway despite being given a 10/10 guaranteed altered reality pill that would magically increase the height they could potentially have in life by 20%. No don't workout too early for that reason.

bro you do realise the theory of muscle effect on the bone right?

If you have too much muscle too early in life your bones are not going to grow in length there is too much pressure surrounding the bone, you want the bones to be nimble and the muscles to be weaker than when your fully developed. L

ook at asian people's frame and compared to their muscle bellies. Their calves and hams are so tough and tight that the bone wouldn't grow much longer anyway despite being given a 10/10 guaranteed altered reality pill that would magically increase the height they could potentially have in life by 20%. No don't workout too early for that reason.
Cope

I am educated on these kind of height topics. Not coping at all. You need to go enjoy high school and stop browsing these forums at 14
I cant just quit lifting bro.
Shit saved my frame and my life

I am educated on these kind of height topics. Not coping at all. You need to go enjoy high school and stop browsing these forums at 14
Can't live a day without seeing the narcy muhh IQcels on .org jfl

your education = browsing on org and various forums while reading nitpicked papers on pubmed

Height is nothing but genetics but your frame can be improved and I'm not talking about lats and delts.

• +1

Ngl I ain’t even gonna read what that other dude said. Arguing with a wall is pointless. Do shrugs to grown shoulders and traps. It won’t change the bone structure directly.

I did it along with scapula exercise and my clavicles grew around 4cm.