does removing wisdom teeth cuck your face?

depressionmaxxing

depressionmaxxing

Deformed truecel
im having bimax this october and i need to remove all 4 wisdom teeth of mine (they barely show). Now i heard bad things about doing that, would removing those make my face even more narrow or change it in a negative way?
What are the effects of removing wisdom teeth?

Attachments

• 0B51C81B-60E8-412E-AB53-D0393BEB1B7C.webp
    55.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: SubHumanHere
your mum lol

Well i know you would have problems with chewing really hard food if other teeth wouldn't be able to crush it

But regarding your question, I honestly don't know, some user here said he will get molar implants after removing molars for bimax, so there's that

And there is often talk how removing molars will negatively impact face shape but you would need to search for more information

But in the end even if it negatively impacts your shape, bimax would still be bigger looksmax

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: saiya_online, mug and depressionmaxxing
Well i know you would have problems with chewing really hard food if other teeth wouldn't be able to crush it

But regarding your question, I honestly don't know, some user here said he will get molar implants after removing molars for bimax, so there's that

And there is often talk how removing molars will negatively impact face shape but you would need to search for more information

But in the end even if it negatively impacts your shape, bimax would still be bigger looksmax
thanks allot i appreciate the help

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince
You need MSE to make space for wisdom teeth

im having bimax this october and i need to remove all 4 wisdom teeth of mine (they barely show). Now i heard bad things about doing that, would removing those make my face even more narrow or change it in a negative way?
Teeth extraction having a negative impact after u finish growing is cope I think. Barret has had many extractions and he has insane bone structure and so did many other male models

• +1
Reactions: SubHumanHere, saiya_online and depressionmaxxing
It will not alter your facial structure and you need to get them removed before bimax, very few surgeons do bimax without removing wisdom teeth

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
It will not alter your facial structure and you need to get them removed before bimax, very few surgeons do bimax without removing wisdom teeth
are removing all wisdom teeth 4months prior to surgery enough?
Teeth extraction having a negative impact after u finish growing is cope I think. Barret has had many extractions and he has insane bone structure and so did many other male models
im 18 and still growing with open plates

shouldnt matter since your getting a bimax which will counteract the effects of wisdom teeth removal

I will be 17 in 2months and only one wisdom teeth appeard is it normal

Got all 4 removed, zero change in face.

Still subhuman.

• +1
does canine teeth affect face? i lost 1 of them but im good.

• +1
''Will removing vital bone infrastructure from my skull change my face?''

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and IhateDentists
Yes it will. Those wisdom teeth prevent the face from sinking it about that much, it’s essentially the foundation of the face. Remove this foundation and the whole shit sinks back, causing a very recessed mandible and clear downward growth. It’s your choice in this situation, but I highly recommend getting fillings after removal to prevent recession. And if your dentist says anything other than this, don’t listen to them. The modern orthodontist industry is a scam.

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing and IhateDentists
Yes it will. Those wisdom teeth prevent the face from sinking it about that much, it’s essentially the foundation of the face. Remove this foundation and the whole shit sinks back, causing a very recessed mandible and clear downward growth. It’s your choice in this situation, but I highly recommend getting fillings after removal to prevent recession. And if your dentist says anything other than this, don’t listen to them. The modern orthodontist industry is a scam.
That’s complete and utter bullshit. The teeth have nothing to with the structure of the jawbone or maxilla. The foundation of your faces the bones itself, not four teeth. Stop the cap.

That’s complete and utter bullshit. The teeth have nothing to with the structure of the jawbone or maxilla. The foundation of your faces the bones itself, not four teeth. Stop the cap.
he is right, just look at people without teeth and missing teeth, its an essential structure of the jaw.

but allot of people had no effects after removing wisdom teeth so its not that serious. And are you allowed to put wisdom teeth implants in right after removing them for jaw surgery?

Actually nothing. If they were all outside, that would be bad for your side profile but if they don't show, they don't make the necessary force to bite food and make your jaw stronger. The problem is when dentists remove healthy teeth to have more space. You are also having a bimax. I wouldn't worry

• +1
Just have a post in the Craniofacial Action Group on Fb with Mike & John Mew or schedule a consult with your plans because they would be able to help you better than room temp IQ rotters here.

The consensus is it may not always fuck up face but it most always does.

• +1
But it is completely different thing, people here refer to removal of the teeth as per removal of premolars, first molars. Yes, they could lead to other effects possibly if you had them removed early on due to collapse of other teeth and chewing forces. But why so many people braindeadly state that removal of wisdom teeth when you are 25yo and have all other teeth will do anything. It is so utter retarded

I think if you had braces it would make your face narrower, also gl bro hope you ascend.

• +1
But it is completely different thing, people here refer to removal of the teeth as per removal of premolars, first molars. Yes, they could lead to other effects possibly if you had them removed early on due to collapse of other teeth and chewing forces. But why so many people braindeadly state that removal of wisdom teeth when you are 25yo and have all other teeth will do anything. It is so utter retarded
im 18 open growth plates still growing and changing

im 18 open growth plates still growing and changing
If you don't even use them then likely its not gonna change anything anyways. How the fuck would for example removal of hidden, impacted wisdom teeth would affect fucking mandible. Masseter muscles model the bone if under pressure by clenching. How do teeth that most people don't even use fucking change your bone

• +1
If you don't even use them then likely its not gonna change anything anyways. How the fuck would for example removal of hidden, impacted wisdom teeth would affect fucking mandible. Masseter muscles model the bone if under pressure by clenching. How do teeth that most people don't even use fucking change your bone
valid answer tbh. maybe (wisdom) teeth are part of a structure on how the jaw stabilises hence why some people experience change after removal

I think it's bad to remove them if they are functional and/or you get your teeth arch shifted back afterwards (if it's shifted back for the size of whole tooth, it's like 1cm and it's awful for both breathing and aesthetics).

• +1
most times yes, lose it or use it. Most alveolar bone from the wisdom teeth's area are gone within 2 years, and bone recedes after that. I'm wondering the same myself, I have bad downward growth on my mid to chin area mandible, class 3 crossbite, but I still have the space for wisdom teeth on my mandible, but no alveolar space for my mandible. If I did bimax and got an advancment for my jaw at the age of 20, before my teeth come in my parents had it come in anywhere from late early 20's to their 30s even, could i retain my wisdom teeth?

• +1
I think it's bad to remove them if they are functional and/or you get your teeth arch shifted back afterwards (if it's shifted back for the size of whole tooth, it's like 1cm and it's awful for both breathing and aesthetics).
and the bone shits backwards but your tounge stays in the same place so tounge in airway

• +1
he is right, just look at people without teeth and missing teeth, its an essential structure of the jaw.

but allot of people had no effects after removing wisdom teeth so its not that serious. And are you allowed to put wisdom teeth implants in right after removing them for jaw surgery?
Yes, you can just simply ask the surgeon removing them as they are essential to have at the clinic. They are also providers all across America, not that much in Canada though.

• +1
Yes, you can just simply ask the surgeon removing them as they are essential to have at the clinic. They are also providers all across America, not that much in Canada though.
i live in austria tho

Does it have any effect when you get the fillings 2 years after removal?

Does it have any effect when you get the fillings 2 years after removal?
By 12 months, atleast 50% of bone is lost. You could still prevent further recession by getting fillings, and I recommend you do, but the damage has likely already been done.

what kind of fillings?
btw mine got removed 2 years ago so dont know if it's still needed