Does rep matter in your opinion

Does it matter

• Total voters
Greypiller

Greypiller

6'1 , sub5
It's so easy to be positive rep so it says alot if you don't have positive rep ratio

Except you, I'm talking about those accounts with thousands of posts like MVP, you can see why because he spams waste everyday. Same with Funky or Pei

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and not__cel
as a negative rep use i would say no best way to have a positive ratio is to post bullshit good stuff most of the time doesnt caught that much attention

• +1
Reactions: DeadTrees and n9wiff
It's so easy to be positive rep so it says alot if you don't have positive rep ratio

Except you, I'm talking about those accounts with thousands of posts like MVP, you can see why because he spams waste everyday. Same with Funky or Pei
I just reply to every thread i see and rarely post high effort content thats why i have negative rep ratio

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and n9wiff
I just reply to every thread i see and rarely post high effort content thats why i have negative rep ratio
I shitpost my face, but once in a while I will post in LM

I won't any more though

LM is a bad way to get reps, don't bother making "high effort content"

• +1
Reactions: alurmo and HTN_Mentalcel
I shitpost my face, but once in a while I will post in LM

I won't any more though

LM is a bad way to get reps, don't bother making "high effort content"
I Dont rlly care abt rep, i believe that it depends on the person

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
No, and who cares about this crap is no different from the so-called normies he so despises

I post high quality stuff mine is still bad

• So Sad
Reactions: n9wiff
The low-quality things are more appreciated, just repeating in profusion things like "chad only, if chad, chad does this, etc..."

• +1
Reactions: gigell
High effort threads will rarely get you above 20+ reps

Spamming in off-topic will easily net you a positive everyday

• +1
Reactions: gigell
The low-quality things are more appreciated, just repeating in profusion things like "chad only, if chad, chad does this, etc..."
whos that in ur avi bro

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Nothing matters except slaying

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Rep depends on your profile picture if you have a dumb profile picture(psl god) you get no rep if you have a funny picture(meme) you get rep and are recognized pretty easily

If one attaches value to imaginary credits on an autistic internet site I feel truly bad for them

If one attaches value to imaginary credits on an autistic internet site I feel truly bad for them
We can cash in our reps at the local bank and make dough. :Comfy:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TechnoBoss and StrangerDanger
rep determines quality users from shit ones