Does retin a actually prevent wrinkles?

D

Deleted member 4310

Kraken
Or does it just make existing wrinkles less visible while using it?

If I use retin a for a decade between the ages 30 to 40 and then stop for whatever reason, have I prevented some wrinkles from forming in the first place during that time or does my skin go back to how it would look at 40 anyway?

@Collagen or rope

both

but you should stay on for life tbh don't do some weird cycle shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 10524 and Deleted member 4310
both

but you should stay on for life tbh don't do some weird cycle shit
I'm currently on a weaker form, it's called epiduo. I will get the real deal in the future.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
retin a gave wrinkles. i hope it's not permanent.

here's a source for it :

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 10524 and Deleted member 4310
I'm currently on a weaker form, it's called epiduo. I will get the real deal in the future.

Epidue is such a good product.. Its works so well for me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310
Can you take Retin-A long term for life, without issues?

Anybody on this site using it currently, are there risks like Finasteride has PFS risk?

• +1
Reactions: mewcoper and Deleted member 4310
Does anyone know a site that ships to Sweden btw?

Is it much weaker than retin a or just slightly?
It's just a case of Tretinoin vs Adapalen (epiduo ingredient) and afaik adapalen is very similiar to tret but causes less irritation. Obviously always depends on the dosage as well. If you get epiduo forte you have 0,3% adapalen vs the highest possible dose of tret being 0,1%

• +1
It's just a case of Tretinoin vs Adapalen (epiduo ingredient) and afaik adapalen is very similiar to tret but causes less irritation. Obviously always depends on the dosage as well. If you get epiduo forte you have 0,3% adapalen vs the highest possible dose of tret being 0,1%
Currently on the 0.1%, I hope the doctor will prescribe me the 0.3%, he prescribed me the 0.1% version for 4 months and after that I will see him again and discuss the results. I will ask him to prescribe me the stronger versions because i've still had some breakouts.

Currently on the 0.1%, I hope the doctor will prescribe me the 0.3%, he prescribed me the 0.1% version for 4 months and after that I will see him again and discuss the results. I will ask him to prescribe me the stronger versions because i've still had some breakouts.
I've had the exact same experience so far and also hope the doctor foid will give me 0,3% so I can finally purge my fucking subhuman skin

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
Can you take Retin-A long term for life, without issues?

Anybody on this site using it currently, are there risks like Finasteride has PFS risk?

There are no such PFS type risks with Retin-A. Just photosensitivity early on when you start it and cannot use Vitamin C Serum for the first week or two at the same time.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797 and Deleted member 4310
I've had the exact same experience so far and also hope the doctor foid will give me 0,3% so I can finally purge my fucking subhuman skin
I've heard that it helps with acne scars, which is pure lifefuel. It has to be 0.3% tho

I've heard that it helps with acne scars, which is pure lifefuel. It has to be 0.3% tho
Ye well it will probably help but I will still get dermastamping + laser treatment for them even though they are relatively mild

• +1
There are no such PFS type risks with Retin-A. Just photosensitivity early on when you start it and cannot use Vitamin C Serum for the first week or two at the same time.
Have you been on it for a while bro, do yu recommend it for daily long term use?

This scares me for example:

My face is already very thin, thinner would look worse on me.

Last edited:
Have you been on it for a while bro, do yu recommend it for daily long term use?

I am hopping on very soon. And the fat loss thing is practically a myth, if that's the cause, half the people using it would have hollow cheeks by now from using it for months.

• +1
Reactions: mewcoper and Deleted member 4797
Mmmbop, ba duba dop
Ba du bop, ba duba dop
Ba du bop, ba duba dop
Ba du, oh yeah
Mmmbop, ba duba dop
Ba du bop, ba du dop
Ba du bop, ba du dop
Ba du, yeah
Joined Jan 8, 2021

also

Reported for shitposting, greycel

• +1
Calm yourself... I wanted to bump the thread but your shit writing amused me

Last edited:
  • +1
  • +1
  • +1
No, sunscreen will prevent wrinkles though.

IDK about studies off the top of my head, I can look it up though.

But from the mechanism of it, I guess it won't "protect" your skin from getting wrinkles, either from sun damage, or other environmental factors (aging, inflammation, diet, smoking, drugs,...), it's not purported to exert such a preventive effect in that area, but I may be wrong though.

What it's good at, is repairing damage from photoaging(wrinkles, hyperpigmentation,...) and for aging generally also, for that matter, and inducing collagen production, also increasing cell turnover, and improve skin thickness (look up tretinoin hyperplasia).

isn't that lifefuel tho for fatfacecels