does retinol burn fat pads?

DildoFaggins

DildoFaggins

Illuminated by God (6’4) Highest SMV on the forum
title. I already have really poor orbital fat, coping with volufiline currently. I'm hesitant as to whether I should apply retinol under my eyes or not..

Retinol isn't strong enough

• +1
Reactions: Deprived, maxxmclooks and DildoFaggins
i use tret but i dont use it around eyes personally i belive it does but i dont think theres any studies

• +1
Reactions: DildoFaggins
Retinol isn't strong enough
So it's more likely to benefit me when putting it under my eyes rather than giving me even worse hollowness?

Any changes from volufilline?

• +1
i use tret but i dont use it around eyes personally i belive it does but i dont think theres any studies
Yeah, can't really find any good studies. tret is a lot stronger though

So it's more likely to benefit me when putting it under my eyes rather than giving me even worse hollowness?
Most likely nothing noticeable will happen unless applied for months.
It's quite weak

• +1
Any changes from volufilline?
slightly better, been using it since october. Caffeine and hyaluronic acid in the morning helps a lot too. Will keep going for a year to see if it's worth paying for it or not.

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and Deleted member 51465
how the fuck would putting acid on your under eyes benifit you? and ofc they make under eyes more hollow even eyelash serums do that on eyelashes which is like 3 cm away from undereyes they are very sensitive

Most likely nothing noticeable will happen unless applied for months.
It's quite weak
I think I'll use retinol for life, for it's anti-aging benefits. Better to avoid the eye area then? That would kinda suck though since I wanna avoid wrinkles around that area as well

• +1
Reactions: shabby890
how the fuck would putting acid on your under eyes benifit you? and ofc they make under eyes more hollow even eyelash serums do that on eyelashes which is like 3 cm away from undereyes they are very sensitive
increases collagen and cell turnover

• JFL
Reactions: finn899
@finn899 why jfl? Don't come acting cocky in threads if you don't have anything to back your claims up with. Lots of people put retinol under their eyes for the exact reasons that I mentioned. There's literally retinol eye creams. The goal is to avoid wrinkles.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: becomingnearperfect and Deleted member 25743
@finn899 why jfl? Don't come acting cocky in threads if you don't have anything to back your claims up with. Lots of people put retinol under their eyes for the exact reasons that I mentioned. There's literally retinol eye creams. The goal is to avoid wrinkles.
wrinkles under eyes are not caused by 'lack of collegen' and hollow eyes is more of a death sentenc then small under eye lines that retinal can not fix or prevent

wrinkles under eyes are not caused by 'lack of collegen'
lack of collagen causes the skin to lose it's elasticity
and hollow eyes is more of a death sentenc then small under eye lines that retinal can not fix or prevent
fixable with fillers if necessary, rather get filler than have wrinkles like some oldcel.

• +1
Reactions: finn899
lack of collagen causes the skin to lose it's elasticity

fixable with fillers if necessary, rather get filler than have wrinkles like some oldcel.
being very lean like 10-12 percent body fat is the best way to stop skin sagging and losiong skin elasticty

being very lean like 10-12 percent body fat is the best way to stop skin sagging and losiong skin elasticty
indeed but you gotta think about longevity, agepill gets to all of us sooner or later.

indeed but you gotta think about longevity, agepill gets to all of us sooner or later.
fillers arnt good for longevity tho bc after a while they bulge up so if you do it on your under eyes for wrinkles after 5 years it will look,it will terrible and retinal is bad for longevity bc it thins skin which is bad for ageing

Beard and hair destroys agepill

740 Best Older Men who look good ideas | older men, bearded men, men

Pinterest

10 Timeless Beard Styles for Men Over 40

• JFL
retinol eye cream ? No

wrinkles under eyes are not caused by 'lack of collegen' and hollow eyes is more of a death sentenc then small under eye lines that retinal can not fix or prevent
what causes wrinkles under eyes?o r how can i stop my skin from thinning?

title. I already have really poor orbital fat, coping with volufiline currently. I'm hesitant as to whether I should apply retinol under my eyes or not..
Real shit don’t use skincare

thats why I am here now used retinol under my eyes nuked the fat away. then I used vollufiline which made it worse somehow. i was gl was sucessfull with women now they are disgusted by me its insane. Now I know how some guys felt 😂. didnt know under eye area has such impact I need to find a way to fix it asap. People even friends kinda treat your different once you ugly its weird