DOES RHINO HURT?

NumbThePain

NumbThePain

Admin - 62.5% Dutch 🇳🇱🇮🇩
Staff
To the Moon!
I'm saving money for rhinoplasty this year tbh

Anyone have experience with rhino? How does it feel when you wakeup, aftermath and surgery itself

I'm scared ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, Descartes, zikzog and 1 other person
youll have medium pain for like a week ascension is worth it for tho

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, CursedOne, zikzog and 5 others
it hurts more being ugly

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10367, CursedOne, freeone12 and 16 others
I had no pain. Didn't even need pain pills and I had a massive change too. Sleeping elevated on your back sucks for the first week though. After that you get used to it.

• +1
Reactions: Descartes, Gaia262 and NumbThePain
I had no pain. Didn't even need pain pills and I had a massive change too. Sleeping elevated on your back sucks for the first week though. After that you get used to it.
How did you avoid turning in sleep

How did you avoid turning in sleep
That was my fear too. I always sleep on my side but I surprisingly had no problem sleeping on my back elevated for a month aside from the first few days. Elevate yourself on a slanted pillow so you physically can't turn onto your side. It's also a lot easier to fall asleep after surgery since your body is weakened.

Meh. It was more uncomfortable in that I had internal and external splints in and on the nose, respectively. These were in for a week. The real pain was from the fucking anesthesia tube in your throat throughout the operation. Throat was sore for weeks. Now I await tip, bridge and radix swelling reduction as I had bone grafting for a more “masc” look. There is some strange nose numbness though but not pain

Anyone have experience with rhino? How does it feel when you wakeup, aftermath and surgery itself

I'm scared ngl
Tbh I didn’t feel pain at all, but i felt some discomfort from the bloating in the post op period, had to fucking mouthbreathe for a week or so, but def worth it ...

• +1
Reactions: NumbThePain

I'm scared ngl
depends, some people say they felt no pain others felt bad for 1-2 days

I will get my rhino in exactly 7 days. Is it true that the onset of anesthesia and waking up feels like only a second has passed?

• +1
Reactions: remy and Pumanator
I will get my rhino in exactly 7 days. Is it true that the onset of anesthesia and waking up feels like only a second has passed?
Yea that is how it feels it’s weird asf feeling

if you get septoplasty also then that's what makes it bad due to breathing and congestion issues

16 year old female teens do that everyday in the world..

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10494 and Deleted member 7419
Not for me tbh. You can tell time passed. It depends on the person though.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
if you get septoplasty also then that's what makes it bad due to breathing and congestion issues
Can confirm. I had to take pain pills every few hours for a week straight after septoplasty. Much worse than rhino.

Can confirm. I had to take pain pills every few hours for a week straight after septoplasty. Much worse than rhino.
pain wasn't so bad for me but I couldn't fucking breath dude it was shit

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
I had rhino almost a year ago and it didint hurt at all.

yes, it feels like someone flipped a switch and turned it back on again

and the first 30 minutes after waking up are always amazing

• +1
Reactions: NumbThePain
I would recommend getting an anesthesia while surgery

I got rhino but of you dont want black under Eyes sleep hıgh and dont put ice. Learn the massage and ıf you really need just put with a towel etc.

yes, it feels like someone flipped a switch and turned it back on again

and the first 30 minutes after waking up are always amazing
You have a polar opposite experience from me. I feel time passed during anesthesia. First 30 minutes suck since you can't move even if you try to. Also it fucks up your bladder so you can't fully empty for the first day.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10494 and ifyouwannabemylover