does rosemary oil affect hormones?

C

cyrillic

Iron
I recently ordered rosemary oil to have my hair grow back faster; when it arrived, my dad told me not to take it so as not to ruin my hormones. I've not found anything online supporting or to the contrary of the aforementioned; does anyone know if my dad is right?

Always trust your dad. Fuck the science, your dad mogs the science.

Mfs on this forum rlly be like sherlock holmes bro I swear… also if they not then why are you asking here?
perhaps they could send studies about the topic or provide some sort of anecdotal experiences

he's not, but neither is anyone here
First off not true, there are some high iq people that actually do their research about shit.

And second, idk what your dad is talking about or where he got that from but it's not true.

You can simply search up "does using rosemary oil on hair affect hormones?" and nothing will come up because it doesn't and nobody's ever came to that assumption randomly

• +1
Reactions: dgzty and marshadow
If you’re this high inhib and stressed over some oil, I’m sorry to say it’s not looking good for you…

• +1
Reactions: dgzty
It made my penis bigger. Pretty sure it boosts 5ar thingy

First off not true, there are some high iq people that actually do their research about shit.

And second, idk what your dad is talking about or where he got that from but it's not true.

You can simply search up "does using rosemary oil on hair affect hormones?" and nothing will come up because it doesn't and nobody's ever came to that assumption randomly
I meant that no one here's got a degree in any sort of field relating to endocrinology; he said(paraphrasing) that it just does; I googled it and it says that it blocks dht in the areas upon which it is applied.

I kinda get it, it’s good to know what’s going in your body.
I understand if you’re taking Tren, but not a natural oil.

It’s funny, one side of this website is injecting every chemical known to man and altering their face, while the other side is too scared to use natural oils 😂

• JFL
Reactions: dgzty
I understand if you’re taking Tren, but not a natural oil.

It’s funny, one side of this website is injecting every chemical known to man and altering their face, while the other side is too scared to use natural oils 😂
I be skitzo abt pills ngl. Even normal shit like fadogia and tongkat. And yea it is funny, the dualist of this forum

• +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova
I be skitzo abt pills ngl. Even normal shit like fadogia and tongkat. And yea it is funny, the dualist of this forum
I think somewhere in between those two extremes is the best.

Fadogia won’t do much tbh

I think somewhere in between those two extremes is the best.

Fadogia won’t do much tbh
Absolutely wont. Just spent like $100 on pills which are probably completely cope but id like to think they’re useful.

• +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova