• Blackout.xl
  • Papal_Guard
  • Maxout
  • EsotericPaternalism
  • eyearea
  • DutchPrettyBoy
  • The Bleach Pill

Yes.

It worked for zyzz’s brother, who has an ogre ethnic face and Manlet height. He had girls on tinder saying he was too hot to be real.

Youre 6’2 and white. Your face isn’t even that bad. It will see significant improvement from tanning, working out and PED’s which all will heavily masculinize your face.

Do it if you want to ascend tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6400, Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 4614 and 2 others
yeah but it doesnt fit my female face

he wasnt ugly and he was 6'1
Zyzz was 6’1. I’m talking about his BROTHER (chestbrah)

Chestbrah claims 5’11 but there’s good evidence that hes 5’8-5’10.

your face is female because your T levels likely aren’t high. PED’s and Lifting will skyrocket your T levels and make your face masculine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963 and Pietrosiek
Zyzz was 6’1. I’m talking about his BROTHER (chestbrah)

Chestbrah claims 5’11 but there’s good evidence that hes 5’8-5’10.

your face is female because your T levels likely aren’t high. PED’s and Lifting will skyrocket your T levels and make your face masculine
i dont want to go bald or have acne attack which can come wtih roids, i think more aobut sarms in future that wont change my face i belive...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963
i dont want to go bald or have acne attack which can come wtih roids, i think more aobut sarms in future that wont change my face i belive...
SARMs can still cause your face to become more masculine, just not as fast as roids.

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
you can’t get the androgenic activity (deeper voice, facial masculinization) without the androgenic sides (acne, balding if prone). you can get the anabolic (muscle building) without the androgenic bad or good sides with careful drug selection and possibly having to use fin to lower dht. Roids like anavar have very low androgenic activity hence why females like to use them so they dont get deep voice.

however imho the ‘facial masculinization’ with roids is not that drastic, most of it is lower bf % + masseter hypertrophy (anabolic side effect).
Check Pm

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4614
idk about all that face shit but i talk about getting good ripped tanned body mainly

you have a ton of acne
do something with those first
trt will make it worse

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
you have a ton of acne
do something with those first
trt will make it worse
i mean just getting ripped tan physique not roiding rn but ok...

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
SARMs can still cause your face to become more masculine, just not as fast as roids.
Really ? I thought sarms were extremely tissue selective and have 0 androgenicity ?