Does sex actually increase or decrease testosterone?

RandomGuy

RandomGuy

Gold
Thoughts?

Does the vaginal discharge contain oestrogens???

At the moment it goes down due to ejaculation . But the feeling of being a winner and having sex rises the t levels again so there's slight increase🤙🤙

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PolishBateman, MagaPutinism, chawaje and 5 others
both not cooming and sex with different women every day increases T. fapping decreases T in the short term but not a big difference in long term. fapping everyday decreases T in the long term

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry, Growth Plate and jaw_is_law
sex essentially exercises your glands that produce testosterone, strengthening it. Do it too much and you will atrophy it, just like if you do too much workouts you will atrophy your real muscles because you do not give it enough time to heal.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17735, Growth Plate and Deleted member 15827
all the replies are unsubstantiated and low iq

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
I'd jerk off everyday when I had a gf, i'd even jerk off before going to meet her and have sex, every time. It really doesn't matter for youngcels, you natty libido overshoots your real needs by miles and if you're old, only trt will help anyway.

Depends if you moaned

• JFL
Reactions: Wallenberg and Deleted member 15827
just being around an attractive woman increases test

Decreases, and you are wasting time on unproductive activities if you have sex. Focus on maxing yourself: work, studies, working out, investments, reading, etc.

Decreases, and you are wasting time on unproductive activities if you have sex. Focus on maxing yourself: work, studies, working out, investments, reading, etc.
Sex is why we are here dumbass