• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: NateJacobs, HateTheTwinkies, anthony111553 and 4 others
Yes it counts. it's how most guys get laid

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NateJacobs, anthony111553, sb23 and 4 others
legally it is rape and most people dont count rape as slay
No it's not legally rape hahah. What you are saying would constitute needing to carry a breathalyser on hand. Show me the law.

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
If you’re as drunk as her is the rule. Not too much sex without drinking goes on, from what I know.

No it's not legally rape hahah. What you are saying would constitute needing to carry a breathalyser on hand. Show me the law.
literally google it bro you cant legally consent while intoxicated

literally google it bro you cant legally consent while intoxicated
Fuck that shieeat man. It doesn't make any sense. This probably only applies if someone is blackout drunk.

Fuck that shieeat man. It doesn't make any sense. This probably only applies if someone is blackout drunk.
nah its pretty specifically worded in most places that you need to be in a clear state of mind to consent and while under the influence you are considered intoxicated and not in a clear state of mind

• +1
Reactions: NateJacobs
nah its pretty specifically worded in most places that you need to be in a clear state of mind to consent and while under the influence you are considered intoxicated and not in a clear state of mind
what if someone doesn't appear intoxicated, lies and said they drank nothing than has sex with someone. Should the man be held liable. I don't believe that's even remotely a realistic standard to uphold.

LMAO IF BEING DRUNK DOESN'T count as a slay how does clavicular's threads get so many likes?

• JFL
Reactions: HateTheTwinkies
what if someone doesn't appear intoxicated, lies and said they drank nothing than has sex with someone. Should the man be held liable. I don't believe that's even remotely a realistic standard to uphold.
in a perfect world the man would not be liable and if the woman tried to claim rape she should be punished for false accusation but in reality the legal system is cucked and the man would probably go to prison anyway

• +1
Reactions: sb23
in a perfect world the man would not be liable and if the woman tried to claim rape she should be punished for false accusation but in reality the legal system is cucked and the man would probably go to prison anyway
most women will only fasely accuse you if you have some type of status or if she's really attracted to you and reject her

I personally think is not
What’s your opinion
That's like asking, "Does sex with a corpse count as a slay?" Or, "Does sex with a catatonic vegetable count as a Chad slay?"

yes it is unless she is unconscious

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
You need to be drunk too. Otherwise it counts as “rape”

Don’t go to jail trying to get some pussy bro

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires