DOES SHE T MOGS YOU?

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
FB IMG 1577139706779

shes a narrow faced cuck with bugeyes jfl she doesnt mog anyone or anything.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 3902
She just looks ugly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
JFL AT THIS UGLY BITCH THINKING SHE CAN FIGHT JUST BECAUSE SHE HAS SOME STUPID GLOVES ON

I'D NOT LEAVE JUST HER FACE COVERED IN BLOOD, BUT HER PUSSY WOULD BE DRIPING AS WELL FOR SHE THINKING SHE'S ANYTHING BUT A PRETENTIOUS BITCH

THEN OF COURSE I'D SLAP MY DICK OVER HER FACE REPEATEDLY JUST TO SHOW HER WHO'S THE BOSS

STUPID UGLY WHORE

JFL AT THIS UGLY BITCH THINKING SHE CAN FIGHT JUST BECAUSE SHE HAS SOME STUPID GLOVES ON

I'D NOT LEAVE JUST HER FACE COVERED IN BLOOD, BUT HER PUSSY WOULD BE DRIPING AS WELL FOR SHE THINKING SHE'S ANYTHING BUT A PRETENTIOUS BITCH

THEN OF COURSE I'D SLAP MY DICK OVER HER FACE REPEATEDLY JUST TO SHOW HER WHO'S THE BOSS

STUPID UGLY WHORE
Eugene comment right here

STUPID UGLY WHORE
DAILY REMINDER THAT SHE WOULD KICK YOUR ASS

• JFL
Reactions: Yummyinmytummy
Dark triad baby machine

LOOKS LIKE SHIT

95% of this forum could kill her in 1 to 5 punches.

95% of this forum could kill her in 1 to 5 punches.
I DONT THINK SO. ONE FOID WHO DID BJJ, WASNT EVEN BLUE BELT TAPPED OUT STRONGER GUYS WITH EASE. I HAD TROUBLE WITH HER AS A BLUE BELT.

I DONT THINK SO. ONE FOID WHO DID BJJ, WASNT EVEN BLUE BELT TAPPED OUT STRONGER GUYS WITH EASE. I HAD TROUBLE WITH HER AS A BLUE BELT.
its controlled environment and you are playing to her strengths

• +1
Reactions: Yummyinmytummy
IM NOT PLAYING TO ANY STRENGHTS, AND CONTROLED ENVIRONMENT? WITF, THIS FOID IS PRO, AVERGE SIZE UNTRAINED DUDE DOESNT STAND A CHANCE

U can’t choke someone out when you’ve already been knocked out

Badr Hari would kill her!