Does she think of me as a beta?

JustTrynaGrow

JustTrynaGrow

Mistral
I have a ltr girlfriend. Been with her since she was 14 And I was 16. I started dating her in the beginning because somehow she developed a weird obsession with me dispite me never talking to her (she would litteraly get embarassed if I walked passed)
Anyway I acted beta af so after dating a few months she didn't see me as alpha anymore (at the time I didn't know about red/ blackpill) she finally gave me a Bj (were both still virgins as far as I know) a few months ago and I've had a few more since but today she told me she doesnt want to do it anymore since she was uncomfortable last time she gave me one?

How tf do I make this bitch pursue me sexually? Since she told me that I've lost hella attraction for her. The main reason I'm with her still is just because she's mega high inhib and really anxious so I'm fairly confident she won't cheat, 4.75/5psl & she still shows interest in me (she made me pancakes so I'd come into school every day for two weeks).
Why would she go to the effort of making me food just so I'd come in but not be that sexually interested? She doesn't act like she wants me as a friend at all too. I'm just gettin hella mixed signals

Btw don't hate me just cause I'm in a relationship. I'm in one because of freak chance. I don't ever get iois & virgin at 18 jfl

It's over. The hypergamy at that age is beginning to develop. Mog or be mogged.

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444
I’d say leave her or act distant.

in a relationship and you're a virgin?

wtf

in a relationship and you're a virgin?

wtf
No one wants to fuck the 5'6 guy.
Not even his 5' girlfriend he's been dating for over two years

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39
14 year old dick sucker jfl
it's not bad you got a bj at least i'd say
not bad for a 5'6 at all, is she around your height? not that it matters, you won't be able to fuck her imo even if you were 6ft

If she refuses to give you a blowjob it's already over. Move on.

14 year old dick sucker jfl
it's not bad you got a bj at least i'd say
not bad for a 5'6 at all, is she around your height? not that it matters, you won't be able to fuck her imo even if you were 6ft
She's 5'
We've been together 2 years.. she was 16 And I was just turned 18 before I got a bj

she had her first glimpse of chad

If the sexual favors dies out the relationship dies out aswell, it is crucial to keep a relationship runninng

Break up with her, she is probably thinking about breaking up with you aswell and probably already has in her mind.
See this relationship as over, i am sorry bro.

u sure she’s not cheated on you?
I can't be sure but she's high inhib and doesn't go out. My friends are all real niggas and wouldn't do that to me, she lives in the middle of nowhere too.
I can't put enough emphasis on how anxious she is. I've been coping that this is the reason she's so difficult to get sexual with

Can anyone give me any idea bout where the mixed signals are coming from?
Like I said she litteraly made me pancakes for two weeks (more like a week and a half but whatever) just to encourage me to come to school since I wasn't going.

In class she'll draw on my arm randomly. out of class just lay her head on my shoulder.
I'm not an aspie.. the only area I'm not satisfied with in the relationship is sexual.

I've asked her if she'd ever have a threesome with me and another girl in the future and she said no since she'd be jealous.
In a random conversation we ended up talking about massages and she said if I was ever getting one it has to be by a male since again. she'd be jealous.

I'm looking for a reason she's like this with a possible solution other then "It's over"
What are the chances she's so anxious she just doesn't wanna get sexy? She lets me touch her but won't ever take off any clothes so I can see her body (she said it's because she's too self conscious)

Ngl I don't even like asking this question here but I've nowhere else to ask about somn like this.

Last edited: