does she want me

appealmaxed

appealmaxed

bruxism saves lives
stays up messaging me at 3-4am while i was in a club (she couldn’t make it since she went to a concert, she usually there).

when in club together, asking where i am, drinking together etc.

both gone separate ways from night out, we r sending snaps to each other. her phone dies, so she uses her friends phone, adds me on snap, then she continues to snap me. she continue to snap on her phone once she arrives home.

asks me to come out to places with her (and he friend) (she would never ask for a 1 on 1)

when we tryna walk to places, and she got the google maps, she nudges me slightly on my shoulder to get me to go the right way.

when we out, for example when we had to go on train which was empty. her best friend (they do legit everything together) sat one side, i sat the other. she sits next to me instant of her friend. (train isolates out with the 2 sides facing each other)

about her: 18yeads old and 0 body count (hard to believe but it’s true, i’ve spoken to people that tried to get w her, all failed) she rejects everyone. as soon as she if left by her self in a club, she is hit on, and always rejects. so i 100% believe it, her friends told me it’s 0

• +1
Reactions: thugmaxxer2 and Yliaster
Be low hinib and ask her
She wants you to man up and escalate

• +1
Reactions: greycel, UrGirlsMcm, thugmaxxer2 and 1 other person
Obviously into you no dispute about it

The 0 Body count thing tho 😬:trepidation:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, UrGirlsMcm and appealmaxed
  • +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
isn’t that what’s desirable for a guy?
Don't strive for "what is desirable" go for what you want, you sound like you have 0 personality on top of high inib
go fer her cuz if you don't change you ain't having another chance with any other women that knows how a man should act

• +1
what’s the problem w it? isn’t that what’s desirable for a guy?

as more than friends?

As in whatever you want.

She's displaying all the obvious signs of high interest which is the only type of women men should be
dealing with that eliminates a lot of headaches

Also im implying that the body count thing just seems hard to believe is all.In this Modern Dating
Market especially in the UK(West) its just difficult for me to wrap my head around sorry

• +1
Reactions: KaisenMaxxer
As in whatever you want.

She's displaying all the obvious signs of high interest which is the only type of women men should be

Also im implying that the body count thing just seems hard to believe is all.In this Modern Dating
Market especially in the UK(West) its just difficult for me to wrap my head around sorry
There are plenty of 18yo virgins (in France) wdym

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: appealmaxed and Yliaster
Don't strive for "what is desirable" go for what you want,
i’m not going for her because she has 0 body count, that’s what i just found out, and assumed it was a bonus. i would like her wether it was 0 or not.
you sound like you have 0 personality on top of high inib
my personality is not reflected on .org
and i’m low inhib in everything apart from when it comes to females jfl. when im drink is usually when stuff happens.
go fer her cuz if you don't change you ain't having another chance with any other women that knows how a man should act
what u mean here?

• +1
agree 100%, much less hard ache fo sho

if anyone else had told me 0, i wouldn’t have believed it. but it is honestly true.

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster
i’m not going for her because she has 0 body count, that’s what i just found out, and assumed it was a bonus. i would like her wether it was 0 or not.
Nice
my personality is not reflected on .org
and i’m low inhib in everything apart from when it comes to females jfl. when im drink is usually when stuff happens.
Good
what u mean here?
If you don't get low inhib and wait for women to throw themselves at you, it won't happen ofter (I assume you are not cl/chad but maibe I'm wrong)

• +1
would be much easier if i was just low inhib w women. and didn’t have to get absolutely smashed for me to do anything.
it won't happen ofter
yeah i agree, i gotta make the moves ffs life would be so much easier if they did it lol

I assume you are not cl/chad but maibe I'm wrong)
photos been removed but around htn, maybe cl if i dropped body fat which im tryna do as we speak

Nice bro, keep grinding you gon make it
will do, just gotta drop some bf.

and hopefully i escalate or some shit, i going out tn since it’s friday and she coming also. fuckk so i high inhib when it comes to women it’s unbelievable.

pm pics ? I'm curious
i completely deleted those pics i posted there. i will take and pm when i get home

• +1
  • +1
No stop talking to her immediately and blocker her

• JFL
You've asked multiple questions about this instead of wasting time how about you just ask her