Does short hair suit me?

AbandonShip

AbandonShip

Kraken
Does it

Last edited:
Yeah you're a chadpreet. Eye color halos you.

• +1
Reactions: AbandonShip
brb

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
No your low t gay alien skull will be exposed. Don't do it son

Already did it son
ResponsibleCautiousGentoopenguin small

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and AbandonShip
Don’t you have studying to do bro

piss in a bottlemaxx

Yes bro you look like Chico now

• JFL
lemme see bro

How often do you get Ioi from girls?

• +1
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3526 and Deleted member 1560
@mods ban this nigger for deleting his pics even though he’s not allowed to do so

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 1464, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
Pm me pics im considering also cutting short

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: RichardSpencel and AraTe
Mogger
6-6.5 psl

• Love it
Mogger
6-6.5 psl
If i was tall i could ascend to gigachad status.
Still i consider myself very blessed when i compare myself to the sub humans living around me.
Wouldn't rate myself 6psl tho. 5.25 maybe

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3526
If i was tall i could ascend to gigachad status.
Still i consider myself very blessed when i compare myself to the sub humans living around me.
Wouldn't rate myself 6psl tho. 5.25 maybe
same, i hate being sub 6
In the pic u are legit 6+ psl

• +1
you look like a fagjeet

• JFL
same, i hate being sub 6
In the pic u are legit 6+ psl
I hadnt showered in 3 weeks thats why i look worse in my previous pics.
Showering and haircut can easily bump me 0.5 psl. My skin looks so much better after showering and using facial scrub and moisturizer
you look like a fagjeet
Then why does your mother come to my home everyday.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3526
you are very good looking bro

• +1
using

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Keep using your imagination faggots

I'm envious of you as fuck bro. Sad to see men like you waste their genetics in India, though. I've said the same to pax as well. You'd get so much more play in Europe and North America - especially in college.

Don't let these firangis and pedofile pakis gaslight you about height. Height isn't that important. As long as you're not a dwarf. Seriously even shitbot gets laid at 5'6. And you're probably (hopefully?) taller than him.

Mate, you need to immigrate to the West ASAP. Don't waste your prime in India. I've lived abroad and the women are so much nicer. The whole 'muh curry women have more values' is a thing of the past now. A lot of firangi bitches on here make fun of Indians going after white women without realizing the reason why - I can tell you for a fact that the average white European chick is much nicer than the average Indian girl.

Indian women used to be top-tier in values and attitude but that shit has gone down the toilet in the past 10 years or so. I'm not saying that white chicks or latinas don't lie, cheat or steal - but Indian women of this generation are much sociopathic and unrepentant about it.

I know you'll reply with some idiotic cope but you won't know what you've been missing until you visit 2nd tier Europe and Latin America.

• +1
I'm envious of you as fuck bro. Sad to see men like you waste their genetics in India, though. I've said the same to pax as well. You'd get so much more play in Europe and North America - especially in college.

Don't let these firangis and pedofile pakis gaslight you about height. Height isn't that important. As long as you're not a dwarf. Seriously even shitbot gets laid at 5'6. And you're probably (hopefully?) taller than him.

Mate, you need to immigrate to the West ASAP. Don't waste your prime in India. I've lived abroad and the women are so much nicer. The whole 'muh curry women have more values' is a thing of the past now. A lot of firangi bitches on here make fun of Indians going after white women without realizing the reason why - I can tell you for a fact that the average white European chick is much nicer than the average Indian girl.

Indian women used to be top-tier in values and attitude but that shit has gone down the toilet in the past 10 years or so. I'm not saying that white chicks or latinas don't lie, cheat or steal - but Indian women of this generation are much sociopathic and unrepentant about it.

I know you'll reply with some idiotic cope but you won't know what you've been missing until you visit 2nd tier Europe and Latin America.
I agree. I have talked to western girls(some tourists) and they are so much nicer than bitchy indian chicks.
But i am only 5'9(176cm)
That might be a huge failo in the west.
At least here i dont get brutally heightmogged often.
Idk man. I just want to get good education and job. Nothing else concerns me

I agree. I have talked to western girls(some tourists) and they are so much nicer than bitchy indian chicks.
But i am only 5'9(176cm)
That might be a huge failo in the west.
At least here i dont get brutally heightmogged often.
Idk man. I just want to get good education and job. Nothing else concerns me
You going into tech/IT right? If so, don't do masters (I bet your cuck parents will try to push you into it) or even worse a govt. job - move to Bangalore for a job in a startup right after graduating college. After 2 years you'll have enough money to backpack Europe and Latin Am. and see for yourself :)

Also look into Canada's Express Entry program. A friend of mine just recently moved there using that. It's fairly easy and straightforward. You do need 2 years of job experience but that's it. Fluency in English + IT/tech/soft. eng./mech background & degree + 2 years of experience = enough points for guaranteed Canadian PR.

Just don't be a faggot like me who listened to his parents a bit too much... Good luck, man. (y)

• +1
Don't let these firangis and pedofile pakis gaslight you about height.erica.
Typical dindu trying to create hatred between indus valley slayers
Anyway here's a reminder
Untitled.png

• +1
Reactions: AbandonShip and Mateusz74
Typical dindu trying to create hatred between indus valley slayers
Pretty sure @AbandonShip is a Hindu. You mooslims can't survive the cold, son.

• JFL
Reactions: LordNorwood
Let me see son